Chapter 23 • All i ask

Minna! Ano.. Igenki desuka? 😊

Randomly Day will be out for the new chapter!

sorry if this messed you up!

And thank you! (Enjoy!)

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~• Lucy's POV •~

"Erza, do you know where's natsu?" I wonder where natsu go. "Umm.. i assum that he late. As always with Gray and Gajeel" well, that's what they do everyday. But, i didn't see him since yesterday.

"Okay"

"Lucy-san! Erza-san!" Juvia greet. "Oh, morning juvia!" I greet her back. "Well, morning to you. You seems really happy. Something happen?" Erza ask.

I assume that juvia had a best dream about Gray. "Well, its nothing. Juvia feels really happy!" Yeah, we can see that

"Anyway, did erza and lucy-san see Gray-sama?" Same as me i think. I ask same question and now juvia. "Well, i didn't see him. But we'll see later" erza said.

"Understand!"

*Bell Ringing*

"Lets go. Before our teacher come" erza catching up and we walk to the class

[ Location: Class ]

"I dont even understand what kind of question is this? Make my mind blew up" Cana said with stressful. "Calm down. Geez, here let me help you" Wendy offer herself to help cana. "Can i join too?" Mirajane ask

"Sure, why not" said Cana. Then they start doing the works. What am I supposed to do? I'm so bored and already finished the whole question.

Anyway, why natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Bixlow, Freed, even sting aren't attend the class? Did they skipped the class hour?!?

"Erza!" I shout erza. "What?! Dont yell at me" whoops, i'm dead (゚ヮ゚'') "so-sorry!"

"Hmm, so talk" geez, this gi-- "TALK!" (゚ヮ゚'')
"Where'snatsugraygajeellaxusfreedstingrougeelfmanbixlowis!" I'm talk so fast because i'm too scared of her

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Erza ask again. "I mean, where's the boys are?" That's way far from my last rapping ask.

"Seems different question but, whatever. I dont know" just that?! JUST THAT?! "Oh okay, thanks"

Better i back sit down and do nothing. I'm tired making her angry. I wonder where they go..

Meanwhile..

~• Gray's POV •~

( ̄へ ̄)
I'm so bored. I thought it was fun, but it was a horrible idea. I shouldn't come. But why i decided to come then? *sigh* nevermind

"Which one is good?" Natsu show to me a pants for swim. "Is that all same?" And why i've to answer his question

"Thanks buddy!" Yeah, whatever. "Anyway, for who?" Yeah, i didnt think that. Why natsu buy a girl's accessories? "For lucy. Why? And didn't you buy for juvia?"

. . .

I'd love to buy one for juvia, but what? I'm so clueless. "I-i dont know.."

. . .

Awkward you know, i see everyone are busy choosing the accessories for the girls.  But i didn't. "The heck?! Why gray? Just pick one then pay. After that gave to juvia. Easy" yeah you can said that

"Tsk. Whatever" but, i really want bought something for juvia.. but what? "*sigh* whatever dude"

After payment..

"Lets get going now" gajeel said. "Yeah, we've got lots of suprise for the girls!" Shout Natsu

[ Location: Lucy's House ]

~• Lucy's POV •~

"NATSU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I hug him so tight. "Y-yeah! But not to tight!" Natsu said. "So-sorry! I didn't mean that. I'd just.. wow. Thank you!"

"Gajeel! You dont have to gave me like this. But i really thanks to you.. its.. beautiful.." levy-chan.. "tsk. If you dont like i can bring back to the mall"

"GAJEEL!" Levy slap him. And they laugh together. Same as Erza with Jella, Yukino and Sting, Elfman with ever, Laxus with Mirajane, Cana with Wendy, Rouge and Bixlow. Except.. Gray..

Why he with Jaquilene? Not with juvia? And where's juvia anyway? "Natsu, did you see juvia?" I ask to the person who infront of me.

"Of course not. Why? Juvia is attend the class right?" Yeah, she her before but, where's now? "I wonder where she go.."

Meanwhile..

~• Juvia's POV •~

"Pack everything that you've okay. Dont ever you leave it." Yes papa.. "alright papa.." then papa continue asking to juvia

"You okay sweetheart? Something on you head?"

. . .

"Juvi.. juvia doesn't want leave this place.. ever.." juvia really feel so sad. Its been 10 Years Juvia Live here. Lot things that juvia have been learned. Juvia really enjoy juvia life. Even tho.. sometimes juvia feels alone, gloomy, careless. But juvia know that juvia live just for once. Juvia shouldn't waste juvia time and life while juvia still live on.

But.. there's one man that juvia will be miss.

Gray-sama.. Gray Fullbuster

Juvia will never forget Gray-sama. Gray-sama always in juvia heart. And juvia will be happy as long Gray-sama happy..

[ Time: 07:00 PM ]

"Juvia, the truck is outside. Make sure you already pack all your thing. So tomorrow we can immediately go."

. . .

Juvia is not ready. Juvia not ready to leave all juvia friends. Juvia doesn't want leave this place yet. And never leave. But juvia can do..

This is the best for juvia too..

"Yes papa, juvia will carry all thing to the truck."

'Sometimes people Leave your life for no reason'

Juvia read that Quote, and juvia Save it from Internet. Juvia almost cry about it. But juvia remember that she have to be strong. No matter what happen. Juvia will always be strong.

Gray-sama..

Juvia has one favour to Gray-sama.. but how juvia tell that?! Juvia too shy to said it. What if everyone now that if that.. no.. no it wont be happen.

"Hmm.. what should juvia do then?" Let juvia think.. hmmm...

!!!

Juvia had idea! How about juvia tells everything first and then juvia tells the rest of it. Hmm.. sound great. Juvia will try.

'I hope He notice me'

"Juvia hope that Gray-sama love this" juvia holding box that a last gift from Juvia..

"Juvia have to sleep first and prepare for tomorrow"
Juvia turn off the light and start to sleep.

~• My time Has come. Everything i said is true. I never lied to him. And i never hide my feeling about him. But this life is way too big. There's lot of girl are better than me. And i can't forced him to loved me. Cause i never ask him how he feels about me. isn't same i'm coward. Its because i way too loved him. And that's why i'm afraid if i came back for him. Thank you for everything. Knowing you is such a joy. Lots experience that we've through. Happy, sad, angry, Fun, i'll be missed. For now thank you. •~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

I'm literally cry.. gomen ne..