Chapter 24 • Gray's Concern

Minna! Ano.. Igenki desuka? 😊

Randomly Day will be out for the new chapter!

sorry if this messed you up!

And thank you! (Enjoy!)

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~• Gray's POV •~

[ On Terrace ]

I'm such an idiot. Choosing her as my partner is really bad idea. Now everyone think that i'm the bull one.

"Gray, can i ask?" Erza.. "Yeah, go ahead" i dont knpw. Why i'm feeling so.. weird.. "did you.. i mean, nevermind.." erza?

"What do you mean?" I dont understand.. "i thought you were love juvia.."

. . .

"I thought you were happy with her.. but, its different." Erza, why you talking like this? "I think juvia is right about one thing"

Huh? About what?

"About?" I'm totally curious. "You never have the same feeling as her" did juvia said that?
"What? What's that mean?"

"Which mean.. you never said what you feel. You always lied about your feeling to her. You kinda hide it."

That's not what i want..

"She told me that, you were different as others. She love you because she feel that you're the one for her." But juvia never tell me.. "She never hide her feeling about you, she always prove it that she love you. I can feel that"

"But, time has talk. Situation had changed it"

. . .

"I guess.. jaquilene is.. the women who you really felt and i can't debate that. Its your own choice." Then she take her leave. And left me

"Gray, i always expects you more.. but sorry, not this time.."

. . .

Its my fault. Maybe erza right. And i'm always wrong.. should i do something? Or should i visit her? I dont even know what've to do..

"Juvia.. i'm sorry.."

🖤

[ Next Day ]
[ Juvia's House ]

🖤

~• Juvia's POV •~

*sigh* juvia.. want see gray-sama.. but how? Juvia's hurt by Gray-sama.. juvia really missed Gray-sama.. juvia thaf hope juvia see Gray-sama more than enough. But it all change..

"Juvia, ready?"

. . .

"May juvia stay here for a bit longer?" Maybe, 1 or 5 minute.. juvia.. need to.. say goodbye.. "okay sweetie. But don't take too long okay" juvia just shake juvia head

'Minna-san, its been a great journey! Juvia never feel this happy! You guys always make Juvia day! Especially.. Gray-sama. Will Gray-sama remember juvia? Or.. juvia will be forgotten.. no! Juvia have to think positively! Anyway, thank you for all stuff you minna! Juvia really appreciate it! Juvia always remember you all! '

Xoxo
Juvia lockser

Juvia left that message on lucy-san Messenger. Juvia hope that lucy-san read it.