Chapter 16 • Her

My laptop now is Good as well! So i can continue this story! Thank you minna!

Here for the new schedule update!

Every Friday (Back again, haha) will be out for the new chapter!

sorry if this messed you up!

And thank you! (Enjoy!)

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~• Natsu's POV •~

"Darn, where's gray? He said he'll be back" don't say that gray lying to me. "Don't ask me dude. He always be like that" whatever you say gajeel. But gajeel might be right

"Anyway, why Gray skipped the school today?" I don't know exactly. "What i heard is, he went to Juvia house" really? Did cana still drunk? "Are you serious?"

"I'm serious natsu. I'm not in drunk" fine. "I see. But why?" Don't ask me lucy. "Because, i started to ask about juvia to Gray" mirajane come out from know where.

"Mira? What do you mean?" Let her explain first. "Well, i thought Gray is know where is juvia. But its different. Gray looked so shocked when i ask about her. He thought that we knew where's juvia. But i said no" that explaining, a lot.

"Oh. That's why Gray skipped the school" yeah, you heard everything cana. "But, gray said to me that he'll come back. But it seems he didn't come back"

"Really? He said that to you?" Of course yes. "So for now let him do anything he want. Come on lucy, Cana we've to go. We'll be late for Extra Class"

"Oh yeah, i almost forgot. Well, we'll see you guys later! Bye natsu!" That a sweet girl. "Bye Lucy!"

[ Location: Gate ]

~• Gray's POV •~

"So, i'm ready. But, is she okay i left her? While her sleep? I hope fine.." but, where's She? I didn't see her yet.

"Hey gray" oh. Here she is. "H-hey. Umm.. You ready to go?" That's so awkward.. "I-i uh.. Umm.. I-i guess.. I-i'm ready.."

Well, here goes nothing. "So.. I'll take the car. Y-you stay here" i don't want to make her wait. So i'll take the car quickly.

[ Location: Celestial Cafe ]

"This really good" she eat a strawberry Cake with Pineapple Sauce and Cherry. Kinda too sweet tho. "You like it?" Why i asking like a silly person? "Of course! It's delicious"

"Do you want some more?" I'll pay at least. "No, its enough for me" that's obvious. "Tell me if you wanted something okay?"

"Right. But i'm really enough with this" hey, i'm here because i want to tell you something okay, don't ruin it. "Well, i wanted to ask you about something"

"Sure, go a head" i hope this is right. "For along time, did you uh.." Come on gray! "Did i what?" You can do it! "I mean.. are you still single?"

Awkward.. "Well, yes of course for that question. Why?" Nothing, just asking. "Um.. I'm just asking.."
Really, honest.

"Well, gray actually.. I like you since i met you. But when you falling apart to jaquilene. I'm not interest at you again"

"What do you mean?" I really don't understand. "Here, you know you always wanted jaquilene right?" Yeah, but it pass. "And you tried everything you've got for her right?" Yeah.. "And now time was changed"

I agreed with that "you need to move on. You need to tried love someone else. I didn't mean you to hate jaquilene. But, i need you to move on" is you didn't realize that, i want move on from jaquilene to you?

"..." No words. "Listen, i know its hard. But you've to tried. If there someone who already love you, don't ever waste your chance. I promise, she will always there for you"

Why you said like this by sudden? "I know, there's one girl, who really always be with you, beside you, talking to you, and loving you"

Huh? "I know gray. I can see it. You've to tried not hide it if you love her too" its kinda erza's words. "Believe me, someone already waiting for you"

'Waiting for you' now in my head.

"But ultear, you didn't realize that I brought you here because i like you?" Uh.. "*she giggle* i know gray, but i don't want make any further" what do you mean? "I want you, but not with me.. but with someone you love"

"Because, well you know i like you. But someone like you more" you mean.. j-juvia?

"Even tho, you never feel the same as her" ...

"Anyway, Its getting late.. We should probably going now" yeah, you were right.. "Okay.. But i'll pay first"

"You're sweet! Thanks!"

"Ultear, thank you" i pulled her to me. So i can hug her. The hug mean thanks for waking me up and see for future. What is best for me too.

[ Location: Ultear's House ]

"Bye! Thank you for today!" Yeah, sure. "Yeah, thank you to you too" i think she was right. Maybe Juvia is the right answer. But, did juvia still like me? I hope so..

Umm.. Is it okay i'm going back to Juvia house? Its getting late tho. But, i'll give myself a shot. I hope juvia don't mind.

[ Location: Juvia's House ]

Here goes nothing.

*knock knock knock

How I suppose to say? Did i've to tell everything? What happen if she mad? What should i do then? Argh.. Its make me so afraid.

Afraid losing her..

*crack

Uh.. Who are you? Her niece, i assume that. "Hello? Can i help you?" Who are you? "Umm.. Yes. Did juvia is here?"

"Oh, juvia is on her room. Maybe she still resting. Anyway, who are you? Why you came here in night time?" I'm juvia future boyfriend. I guess..

"I.. I'm juvia friend. Yeah, we close one" close like what? "Oh, i see. So you're--"

"Aunty? Who you talking with-- Gray-sama?!" Its me juvia. You seems pretty well better. "Gray-sama!" ♥‿♥. Then she hugged me. "H-hey juvia" i'd just let her hugged me.

I really missed her. And maybe i start to like her.

Well, I admit it geez.

"how you feel right now? better? or?" Well, Actually i can see her being more Better. "Juvia is good right now! Thanks to Gray-sama!" She hug me again.

darn, i can't leave her again. NEVER. is she still like me? i mean, Like before.. i know, i was a jerk last time. i'd just didn't realize that she like me. but, how ultear know that juvia like me?

at least, someone care about me right now..

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Hope you guys Like it and Enjoy it! don't forget to leave a vote and comment!