Dino's hyung

As soon as we reach home, i receive a message from an unknown number.

"Meet today? Please? "

'I pity him Ha Na-ah..' I read her mind.

"Ok ok. But at night as per usual."

"Yay!!"

I shook my head and text him.

"8 pm. (address). Pick us up if you want us to meet."

-----------------

'Ding Dong Ding Dong.'

He must be here.

"So Hee! Faster! He is here!"

I open the door and saw someone else.

"Who are you?"

"I am Dino's hyung, Hoshi. Nice to meet you."

"How can i trust you? Where is Lee Chan?"

Then, he came.

"I am here. This is my hyung. You look prettier when you let go your hair."

I roll my eyes and call out for So Hee.

We lock the door and get in the van. The driver turns and look at us.

"Hi. I am Mingyu. Dino's hyung."

"Can like everyone stop saying 'Dino's hyung'? We both know he is the youngest."

I cross my arms and lean back while looking out at the window.

'Why does she reminds me of Woozi.'

"I bet i am scarier."

I smirks at him. Then remembered it was from his mind!

Hoshi - "Did i say it out loud in my mind?"

Oh Shit! I thought he was stupid.

-----------------

<inside seventeen dorm>

"I thought you said studio?"

Dino - "That was in the evening. Since it is night, we are at the dorm."

So Hee - "Don't you guys practice?"

Then a guy came to me. He wears a cute pyjamas with patterns on it. Leader much.

"Our comeback is still important so practicing is also important. But we are having a rest today. Also, Dino say that you are the first person he talks to. Maybe can be first love too."

He said it while teasing me. Dino went somwhere with a curious face. Is he okay?His hyung must have bullied him alot. Dared him to do such a thing and tease hi- Wait.. Get him out of my mind for fu*k sake!

Mingyu - "I remembered i even accidentally knock her when driving. Honestly she is suppose to get injured because i didn't press on the break yet."

"Mingyu-ssi, you..how do you even know you hit me for real or not? You look like you just got your license.. You might probably turn on the auto break.."

Scoups - "Chill! Jeez. You are the same like-"

"Woozi right?"

So Hee looks at me and cover my mouth. What is wrong with them and Woozi. Gosh..

So Hee - "She memorise everyone name before coming. Even all your characters. Hehe.."

Mingyu - "Is she a fan of us? Jeez..I don't think so.."

I quiet down and quickly sit on the sofa. I tie my hair into a bun even though it is messy.

I knew Hoshi has been watching me from just now. What does he want? I tried reading his mind but there is nothing. Only one sentence.. 'Not interested in Seventeen huh?'

Then a pink hair short guy sat beside me.

"We can be partners in crime. I am Woozi."

Early update because i was bored.. if it is too boring or needs improvement, let me know.. i am trying to make a nice imagine about seventeen😇