Turning

Ha Na POV

"We are together that is why I am protecting her!"

I was surprisingly shocked.

I thought  we should just tell them what we had just plan? Since when were we together?

'we will talk about us later Ha Na. Now i need you to be by my side.'

I look at the members then to Dino. 

Aigoo.. I should start my act now huh?

"They won't believe you. That is why i don't want to tell them."

I interwined my hand with his slowly and then Hoshi step forward. It was so awkward and to be honest, i am not so good at acting.

"So you guys are really dating? G-Good then.. M-make sure manager do.. n-not know.."

He say it while rubbing the back of his neck.

Woozi - "Have you think about hiding your relationship, identity and so on with this new life with her?"

Dino - "Yes. I am sure. If you all agree."

Dino was still holding my hand. His palm is sweating so i let go off his hand and hug his arm instead.

The members look at us then talk using their eyes.

Scoups - "Ok but in one condition."

"What?"

Jun - "Ha Na must stay with us. Today onwards."

Dino was frustrated.

Dino - "Ok. But not now. It is too fast."

The8 - "I thought you think about all this already?"

I grab Dino hand again and look at them.

"Deal!"

Dino roll his eyes and just go with the flow.

"But guys..ermm.."

Mingyu - "Why Ha Na?"

"Two things i am worried about. So Hee will be lonely."

DK - "Its ok. You can go visit her with me!"

He really do likes So Hee huh..

Hoshi - "What is the other thing?"

"I am not sure what power he will have but i have confidence that all his power will be the same as me. If he can't go under sunlight, i have to let him be human again immediately so open the windows widely."

They follow my orders and make space near the window for me and Dino to do it. But one of them must volunteer to give blood.

Hoshi -"I will do it!"

Hoshi said when he saw me holding the pocket knife. He whisper at my ears.

Hoshi - "If anything happen to Dino, i will kill you."

"Dino,are  you ready? Don't worry. The pain will fade away quickly afterwards."

Dino - "I am ready."

I tip toed and he tilt his head to the right so i bite his neck at the left. He scream lowly and i was still at the position so he grab me by my waist

"I am letting it go now but don't sit down yet."

I let him go and his veins almost popped out. His eyes change and his fangs came out.He is turning. I look at Hoshi and signal him to cut his wrist.

When Hoshi cut his wrist, Dino as fast as he could, he suck it until he had enough of it. Now, i am waiting for his powers.

'Anything unusual about yourself?'

I pull Hoshi and put his hands on Hoshi forehead.

'Not really. I can read and speak to people's mind, read someone's memory and go under sunlight. I can sense if something is going to happen to someone. I c-can see the future..'

'Future? Hmm.. Your power is the same as mine except for speaking to people's mind and see the future. Can you torture people just by imagining?'

He did not reply so i look at the members and they look at me.

"Give us space."

I hold his hand and hug him while whispers to his ears.

"I have a power that i didn't use yet as i am not sure how. Imagining and make it real. I want you try to do something to me by imagining."

He looks at me with full of shockness. I nod my head telling him that i will be fine.

He closed his eyes and try to do it. But he failed. Maybe i should show him. But i don't dare to do it after the last time incident. I have confidence and finally tell him.

"I torture a man just my imagining." I whisper to his ears.

Dino open his eyes and look at me.

"You said you never torture people with your power but you did??"

The other members grab Dino and back away from me. I could not do anything so i walk towards Dino and take his hand to my forehead.

He saw my real full memory. The story that i told him. That man is So Hee dad. He hugged me tightly to see how i was suffering back then.

Dino - "I am sorry for not letting you to explain first."

"It is fine. Now, try to do it. You saw my memory right? Do it to me."

"No! I scared i killed you on the first try like you kill him!"

"You are not me! I accidentally imagine the wrong way. You must imagine in the way you are helping me."

He did not closed his eyes but he tries to do it. Then, I flew and at first i thought i will get hit on the wall or something but, when i open my eyes, i saw that I was on Hoshi's arms.

Dino POV

"No! I scared i killed you on the first try like you!"

"You are not me! I accidentally imagine the wrong way. You must imagine in the way you are helping me."

I look at her with my eyes wide open. I told Hoshi to go behind Ha Na, with his arms out and he did what i say. All i have to do is to make her on Hoshi's arm.

Before i knew it, she was flown ontop of his arms just like i imagine it to be.

Ha Na - "You really make it.. B-but i need b-blood.. S-something is wrong with me.."

My heart ache. My head was spinning. Then i remembered the words of a la

"Ha Na is in danger soon. Protect her whenever your heart felt uneasy."

I see the future. Someone is trying to follow So Hee to find where is Ha Na.

"Hyung. Please keep her safe till then. I need go to her house."

Hoshi - "Ok but be fast."

Ha Na - "I-is s-something w-wrong?"

Just trust and me and stay with them until i get back. Make sure all eyes are on her."