Promise

Dino POV

"I love you."

Finally i said it. My confession. 

All the confusion that was in my mind ever since i saw her and became a vampire just for her. I know i won't be able to stay long as i have to fight for her.

Her tears fall down and i wipe it away gently.

"I love you that is why i do this. Let us be together for real and spend the time while i am alive."

I know Ha Na loves me but she herself did not know so i want to be a gentleman and confess first before her.

Ha Na - "I don't want you to lose yourself for me. I want us to fight together and get him together without any of us dead."

"So..Is that a yes?"

She did not reply at all. 

We stand up and walk home slowly. It is night and I don't have enough energy since I only drink it in the morning. How did she control her thirst for blood? 

Ha Na - "So Hee helped me. I only drink it at night before i go to sleep and when i have no energy left in me."

While walking, she look down with silence.

"Hey. When is your first kiss?"

I ask her and she replied,

"Never had one."

I lower my head and peck her lips And she froze herself.

I feel like something strikes on me after the kiss but I hold her hand tighter and continue walking.

Ha Na POV

He kissed me. I was completely frozen and he held my hand. 

I am.. blushing.. and happy..

This feeling..

We are still holding hands even when we reached to the dorm.

So Hee - "You both are dating?"

Hoshi - "You don't know?"

Dino - "Ha Na was not ready to tell you about us."

Seokmin - "Maybe we can date too So Hee?"

So Hee was blushing when Seokmin say that. 

He then move closer to So Hee and So Hee seems to likes it. Dino put his arms around my waist and bring me to his room.

Dino -"You want to sleep on which bed?"

He ask me while taking out a mattress.

"I don't mind."

He stops what he is doing and stare at me.

"What?"

Dino - "Since we are together, why won't we sleep together?"

He looks at me from head to toe and smirks.

"YA! What are you thinking??"

Dino - "Don't worry. I won't do anything. Nothing will happen unless you want me to make it happen."

He jump on the bed which i was seating and pull me to bed beside him.

"Ya~ What if your hyung sees this."

He close his eyes and tug me in.

Dino - "Don't worry. Only Hoshi will saw us and he will feel jealous but still went to sleep after that."