Safe

Dino POV

I went straight to So Hee house and saw how she looks worried while holding her phone. She saw me looking at her from outside and quickly run out.

"Dino! Ha Na is missing! She did not pick up her phone! But i got a call from your hyung name is Seokmin and he said that you are with her. I call you but you also did not pick up!"

I look at her smiling. Trying not to laugh.

"Why are you not replying? Where did you both go? Where is Ha Na?"

"It is long story so i will show you."

She looks at me with confusion. I put her hands on my forehead and show her by my memory. Once she finished, she walk a few step backwards.

"You are a vampire too? Then, what will happen to her?"

"If you want her alive, you need to let her stay with me. That woman sent someone to watch us closely especially you."

She nods her head and went in. I followed her and saw a box of blood packaging. My eye colour changes and she quickly took one out and cover the box.

"Y-you.. can have one now. You must have been thirsty. S-share with her."

"Thanks. Don't worry, i will ask her to come here often with Seokmin hyung and me."

"Why Seokmin?"

"He likes you and you likes him."

I went in Ha Na room leaving her with confusion with what i just said and took her stuff. I take a last look at So Hee and went out of the house with the box of blood.

"Bye."

I said to her and went off while drinking.

As soon as i reached my dorm, i saw the members chatting with Ha Na.

Now I don't feel anything strange or weird but I kept on smiling at her.

She is safe.

Seokmin tries to scare me but instead i scare him first by showing my fangs as soon as i turn around.

DK - "AHH! YA!! Don't do that!"

"You were trying to scare me first."

I smirk at him and walks towards Ha Na.

"I told So Hee everything."

Then, i gave her items and stands there looking at her.

Ha Na POV

I saw a box closed tightly but i know it is filled with blood packages.

"Do your members allow?"

Dino - "I guess we got to find a way."

Scoups stands up and move to Dino. He opens the box forcefully and fall backwards after seeing it.

Scoups - "M-must it be k-kept inside a fridge?"

Dino looks at me. 'How must it be kept?'

He said it in my mind. 'More better in fridge. Are you gonna buy a new one?'

He looks at all the members and see their reactions.

"It is supposed to be kept in the fridge to keep it cool. Two choices. Put inside the fridge or buy a new one."

Woozi - "Ya! Where to get that much money to buy a fridge just for the both of you??"

Dino -"We use this fridge then."