Sneaking Out

The title is obviously gives away what's gonna happen.

Star was still in her room crying "why is my life miserable" she said. It was now seven and Star was about to fall asleep until she heard a knock on her window. She looked at it and saw Marco there then she thought "how did he get to my window my room is up stairs?" She got up and went to the window and opened it for him and he came in "what are you doing here, how did you get up here, do you know what my parents would do if they saw you" Star whispered. "Woh hold on that's way to many to answer  in one, ok so how I got up here is the vine on the tile of your house and yes I know what they would do and why I'm here so I can see you" said Marco. "Awe Marco your so sweet, but you can't be here my mom will come and check on me any minute" said Star. "Leave that to me" said Marco as he took out his basketball and a blond wig and place the ball on her pillow with the wig on it, then he got a few of Star's clothes and put them under her covers to make it look like she was covered up asleep. "Ok, but she gonna be wondering how I'm in bed and out of it, unless we're going to your house" she said. Marco giggled and said "that's exactly where we're going." Star smiled and Marco picked her up bridal style and closed her window and went off the roof.

Once they got to his house Marco put Star down and they went through his bedroom window. They then laid in his bed and Star snuggled in his chest hugging his waist and falling peacefully to sleep.

The next morning Marco woke up with Star sleeping on his chest. She woke up and looked at him smiling, then remembered she was supposed to be at home "oh my god I need to be at home, I gotta go bye Marco" said Star as she went out the window and went down and landed on the ground and ran to her house.

She climbed up the vine Marco was talking about opened her window and went in. She looked on her bed to see the stuff undisturbed and she sighed in relief. She quickly ran up to her bed hid the basket ball with a wig under her bed and put her clothes back where they were then leaped in her bed making it look like she was asleep there the whole time.

Hey guys hope you like it this is really fun to write I'm glad you guys are liking it its encouraging me to keep writing it ok so I may make more than two chapters some days but until then bye my Starco Lovers.