Dinner At The Butterfly's

Once Star was done getting ready she looked at herself in the mirror making sure she looked perfect for Marco. She smiled and heard a knock at her door "Star their here" said her mother. "OK, I'll be down in a bit" said Star. She fixed her hair a little more and went downstairs and saw Marco and his parents sitting on the couch waiting for her "hey guys" she said catching their attention "oh, hey Star" they said. Marco came up and hugged and kissed her and Star asked "are you ready to have dinner at my house?" "Yup, of course I've been excited through the whole day" said Marco. Star giggled and said "I have too, now let's go and see what my parents has prepared." Once they got into the kitchen Star was surprised to see things her mom hasn't made in a long time, there was chicken, turkey, pie etc. Usually they'll either have sandwiches or something little but this was new to Star, the last time her mom fixed these stuff was when she was a kid "oh my goodness mom what is all this it's amazing" she asked. "Well it's your first boyfriend we might as well make this a very special day" said her mom. Star teared up and ran up and hugged her mom "I love you so much" she said. Then they started their feast.

Once they were done Marco and his parents were getting ready to go back home and Star didn't want him to go, her mom came up and said "he can spend the night here of he wants." "Really mom, wow you've changed" said Star. Her mother giggled and Star looked at Marco's parents they, thought and said "hm, well I don't see the harm in it." Star and Marco smiled and ran up to each other and hugged "this will be the best night ever" said Star. "Just one thing, no funny business" said Mrs butterfly (I had to.😂) Star and Marco blushed and they both said "we're too young for that." "You'll never know your teens, anyways come on Marco let's get you some clothes and your pajamas" said Mrs. Diaz. Marco nodded and went home to get ready and said "see ya later Star." "See ya, I'll be waiting here" said Star. He then went out and Star went upstairs and waited.

Well I tried in this chapter and didn't do that good i have school to worry about when it starts so this story may start being updated less but I hoped you liked it until then bye my Starco Lovers.