Marco's Parents

Ok I'm deciding to do a time skip since I'm not getting ideas sorry ok let's get started.

Star and Marco were still cuddling on Star's bed then Star looked at here phone and gasped "Marco its the end of the weekend, you have to go now." Marco got off her bed and started helping her pack his stuff. When they heard her parents car pull in they started packing faster then Marco ran to the window, they kissed and then Marco jumped down and went home.

When he got home the first thing he saw was his parents glaring at him "uh hi mom and dad, what's up" he asked smiling. "Where were you, we were worried sick about you" they asked knowing exactly where he was. "Um I was at Star's" said Marco. "You know we don't want you around there, all that family cares about are themselves" said his father. Marco frowned and said "you mean all the parents in that family cares about are themselves, their daughter has a depressing life." "She's using you Marco, I heard all about those people their a bad influence" said his mother. "You know I think you two turned into the butterfly parents, you didn't care when I dated jackie" he said crossing his arms. "Well she wasn't the butterfly family" said his mother. "I don't care what you guys say I'm going to be with her and that's final" said Marco.

He then went up to his room and slammed the door and laid on his bed and screamed in his pillow "I wonder what happened to my parents, they never acted like this before, when did they hear all about this stuff about the butterfly family they didn't care that I brought her over to hang out but then again that's when we were friends they did just found out that I was dating her" his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his window and saw Star, he ran to lock his door and opened the window for her "what are you doing here aren't your parents home" he asked. "Yeah but I told them I was going shopping, and it usually takes me forever at the mall so we have about three hours until I'm usually back home but more importantly why did you lock your door don't your parents not care that we're dating" she asked. "that's what I thought, but apparently like your parents they don't want us to date" said Marco. "Wow are parents would make great friends" said Star. "I know right" said Marco chuckling. They both shared a little laugh and went to Marco's bed and laid down.

They cuddled for a little bit and Star checked the time and said "well I got to go, bye Marco." They shared a kiss and Star hopped out of the window and went back home. Marco laid back on his pillow and sighed and said to himself "one day our parents will accept us."