Suspicous Parents

Star entered the house humming a pleasant tune and danced in the kitchen, feeling at peace with the world. 

Her mom came in and inquired, "Well, it seems that someone had a pleasing first day of school."

Star sighed and dreamily replied, "Oh mom, it was wonderful."

Her mom looked at her suspiciously and questioned, "Uh, Star? Are you okay?"

Star beamed at her mom and responded even more dreamily, "Yeah, I've never been better."

"Okay, I'm gonna go talk to your father," said Moon, walking out of the kitchen.

Star went up to her room and listened to music on her phone. Her mom entered with her father, and when she saw them she took her earbuds out and asked, "Hey mom, hey dad what's up?"

Her mom peered at her and asked, "Star is everything okay? You've been acting a little too happy after you came back from school."

Star replied, "Yeah, I already told you, why do you ask?"

"Well, is there like, I don't know, a boy you think is cute at school?" asked Moon, suspiciously. 

Star stiffed up and thought,"Oh no, she asked, I can't let know, she'll get angry." "Uh no not really just been trying to keep a positive attitude," answered Star. 

"Okay, good, because you know we told you that you're too young for a boyfriend," said her mother with a serious look.

"Y-yeah I-I know," said Star as she sighed. 

Her mother kissed her on the forehead then left.

Star groaned into her pillow and said to herself "How am I supposed to tell them I have a crush on someone if I tell them, they'll ground me for who knows how long Ugh" said Star frustrated. She put her face back into her pillow and sighed then fell asleep.

Yeah, I know this one was short but I didn't really think of a lot in this one, but cya next time, but until then, bye my Starco Lovers!