Movie Time

Ok everyone two days ago I was watching finding dory and one of the advertisements was a couple going to the movies and it took my daydreaming on this to start again so hope you like it.

Star and Marco was still on the bed enjoying each other's company until Star broke the silent "hey Marco, you wanna go to the movies I was thinking about watching a romantic movie with you" she asked. "Hm I don't know" said Marco. "Marco" whined Star. Marco chuckled and said "hey I was just kidding." Star frowned and said "I thought you were being serious." "Hey I'm sorry, let's just go and watch a movie OK and I'll pay" said Marco. Star jumped off the bed and ran downstairs with Marco and went out the door. They both held hands on the way to the Alamo. Once they got there, they picked out a movie and it was called A Love For Life (I made it up it's not real.) Star smiled and they went in the theatres and saw a huge line in front of them.

Once they finally made it to the cashier, they gave her the money and went to get some popcorn and soda then went to watch the movie.

Through half of the movie they started holding hands, then Star laid her head on him and sighed " I'm really enjoying to finally spend some time with you" she said. Marco chuckled and kissed her on the forehead and said "well I am too. I love you more than anything." Star then lifted her head up and looked at him and gave him a quick kiss and turned her attention back to the movie.

Once the movie was done they threw trash away and went on there way back home while holding hands and Star laying her head on his shoulder.

Hey guys I hope you liked it I know really short but I had a really rough day today anyways happy Father's day I know mine was the worsed though because well I bet you heard about my dad anyways bye my Starco Lovers