Chapter 2

When we got to Burger King, it was packed. Everyone who was at the park was up here. At least everyone I noticed.

"There go my future husband." Ry said looking at Mark. "Can ya'll order my food for me, please? Ya'll do know what I like, right? Thanks." She ran off sitting with him.

"She srpung and haven't even had the dick yet." Tiff said. I started laughing.

We order then sat down and waited for our order number to be called. When JJ called Tiffany over I was sitting alone. I knew this was going to happen. I pulled out my phone and decided to reply back to Jordan.

I didn't really like talking to Jordan, but he was nice. And really the only boy at school that showed any interest in me. He just always come off as desperate.

Me: Hey what's up Jordyy

Jordan: Took you long enough

Me: I know. I'm busy

Jordan: Doing what?

Me: Out with my friends

Jordan: Oh okay. I was just wondering if you was going to the dance?

Me: Nope

Jordan: Why now

Me: I just don't want to. I'm about to eat. I'll talk to you later

I had to end that conversation there. If I didn't, he would have just kept asking me questions then eventually asked me to go. I don't want to go with him. He's a little weird.

I grabbed our food then sat back at the table before it was taken. I sat alone and ate my food. I didn't bother to tell the that their food was here or take it to them because they know I'm here and they know they ordered food.

I looked back to see what they were doing. They was back there laughing and having fun like I wasn't even here. Sometimes I feel like they'll be better off hanging with that crowd, but I'm holding them back some how.

"Can we sit here?" I looked up and there was Meshay and Jenna. Two of the school biggest hoes. I never talked to them, but I do see them around. They usually be with Donte and his friends so I wonder what made them decide to sit over here.

"Yeah I guess. I slid over and Meshay took a seat next to me while Jenna sat across from us.

"You go to Roger right?" Meshay asked.

"Yea."

"So why you over here by yourself?" Meshay asked.

"Because my friends are over there." I looked back.

"Why you not over there with them?" Meshay was just coming with questions.

"I'm not trying to be around JJ." I answered.

"Ex?" Jenna asked.

"No. Step brother?"

"Oh. I thought he sister was a baby." Meshay said.

"She is. I'm just a step sister that's all."

"Shit I wish I was his step sister. With his cute ass" Meshay said. Jenna laughed. I knew what she was getting at too. She is disgusting.

"You can take him if you want." JJ Is cute, I'm not going to lie, but I don't look at him like that. Truth is, I don't like him.

They continued talking about all the dudes they like, thought was cute and slept with. They even included me in their conversations from time to time. I was glad that they sat here because Ry and Tiff still haven't came over here. Just imagine how lonely I'll be right now.

"You cool. I like you. You should go out with us sometimes." Meshay said.

"Ok." I responded being nice. I really don't want to do that.

"What's your number?"

I gave it to Meshay and after that, they left. I was back to sitting by myself. I was thinking about just getting up and leaving, but Ry came and sat across from me.

"Why are you over here?" She asked.

"I was waiting on you and Tiffany."

"We was just right there Niy. What did Meshay and Jenna want?"

"Somewhere to sit. Thank goodness because if it wasn't for them, I would have been alone all of this time."

"I'm sorry bestie. I thought after you grabbed the food you would have joined us." She grabbed her burger and started eating it.

"It's cool."

Everyone was finally leaving and that's when Tiffany realized that she had a friend at another table.

"Ya'll ready to go?" She sat down and started eating her food. "Damn this shit cold."

"What do you expect? It's been sitting here for over an hour. And yes, I'm ready to go."

"Ok come on." She threw her food out and followed me and Ryshelle out the door.

"So you friends with Meshay and Jenna now?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know them but they're cool."

"Mh. I hope not." She rolled her eyes. I can hear the jealousy.

Tiffany didn't too much like Meshay and Jenna. And by too much I mean at all. As I mentioned, Tiff likes JJ and JJ and Jenna use to mess around. Nothing more than that though.

"It's not like I'll choose them over ya'll."

"Shut up. We love you, they don't." Ry looked toward the back seat at me.

"I don't believe that anymore." I joked.

I can never replace my best friends, but that doesn't mean there isn't room in my life for new people. Jenna and Meshay seem cool. I don't know. Maybe if they not going to the dance, I'll chill with them. Better than being alone.