Chapter 1

Please excuse my mistakes. There are curse words so don't read it if you get offended.

@xLourengrace Thank you for the cover :)

And all you guys/girls made awesome covers :)

@Austinsdollx @Dimka95 @Bringmetothewifi @xXInterminablexX @aEternity @American_GirlWriter @SorryIhavenoheart @a_l0ve_like_w4r @TardisGalZai ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at about 5 AM due to my dad yelling at me very loudly from down stairs. Since today was a Monday I decided to get ready for school, I can't sleep with him yelling anyway. After i got out of the shower I got dressed and did my make up. I looked at the clock on my phone and read ~7:30~. It takes me about 25 minutes to walk to school so i ran down stairs and i see my dad alseep on the couch so i walked out the door. The walk to school was always hell but its better than getting bullied on the bus.

I walked in school at 8:15, I knew i was late but I didn't care.

Trying to avoid everyone, I walked fast and successfully got to my locker without anyone calling me rude names or knocking me down. I herd someone yelling

"SKYE, SKYE WHERE ARE YOU?" then Kyle came up to me. Kyle has been my best friend since i was in 1st grade.

"Did you really have to yell??" I said to Kyle

"I've been looking for you. You're late Skye." Kyle said. "I'm sorry i don't have a fancy car to drive to school in"

Kyle got a car for his 16th birthday. His parents are very wealthy and he's a only child. I'm only 15 but i doubt my dad will get me a car for my 16th birthday.

"Lets just go to class" Kyle said

We were in the same classes exept for math, so we were together most of the day.

"Okay" I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short but whatever :)