Chapter 7

I haven't wrote in so long so I know this chapter/page isn't gonna be as good :/ sorry

"Thank you for driving me home" I said as we walked to my front door.

Knowing my dad was probably asleep, I told Kyle that he should go back to his house.

I walked inside, grabbed a water from the fridge and walked up stairs. Once I got to my room, I walked into my small walk in closet and put on some blue polka dot pajama pants. Then I jumped in bed and started texting Brooke.

"Hey dude" I typed.

About 5 minutes later Brooke said

"Heyyy"

"I have big news to tell you!"

"WHAT'S THE NEWS"

"Kyle asked me to go to prom with him!!!!!! I'm so excited"

"I didn't know y'all were a 'thing'?"

"We're not but I kinda like him Brooke"

"I have to go study now -_- but I'm really happy for you! You need to pick out a dress"

"I'm going to soon and ok I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight(:"

"Goodnight"

After I texted her goodnight I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

-MORNING-

I woke up to my alarm going off at 6AM; I question why I wake up so early I thought to myself.

I got out of bed and turned on the shower then got undressed and got in.

~7:00~

School starts at 8 and it takes me 25 minutes to walk to school so I started playing a game on my phone while I wait to leave.

I got a notification from Kyle reading "I'm not gonna be at school today. I'm sick"

Quickly I replied.

"are you alright? I can come over and make you some soup or something before school if you want"

"I don't need soup Skye and you don't need to be late."

"Dude it's only 7:05 and your house is on the way to school anyway so I could leave now, get there at 7:20ish and then school is only 15 minutes from your house so I'll have time"

"So into detail"

"Shut up cx do you want me to come?"

"I guess yes since you have time"

"Alright I'll be there around 7:20"

"Ook"

I grabbed my bag, put on my red vans(the only shoes I have) and left the house.

I got to kyle's house a bit early. I have a key to his house so i put the key in and walked up to his room.

"Hey butt head" he said as I walked in

'He's freaking adorable when he's sick' I thought to myself.

"Hey poop head. I'm gonna stick my bag down in here and go make the soup ok?"

"You really don't have to make me soup Skye" "can you come lay down with me?" Kyle said.

"Ugh but what if I get sick?"

"Than I'll come to your house and do this for you"

I started smiling and walked over to his bed.

"Move over" I said.

I laid down and put the blanket over me facing towards Kyle.

"I'm so gonna get sick"

"You're not going to get sick Skye"

'if I get sick my dad will be pissed' I thought to myself

"Probably will"

"Not" Kyle said smiling.

He closed his eyes and started snoring about 5 minutes later.

I checked the time on my phone ~7:34~ 'ugh if I don't leave now I'll be late but his bed is so warm' I thought.

I'll just close my eyes for a minute or 2.

I woke up 'oh shit' I thought.

Kyle was still asleep with his arm on my side.

My phone was on the side table right beside me so I checked the time trying not to wake up Kyle. ~11:56~

"Kyle you need to wake up it's almost 12 pm" I said lightly while I rubbed his shoulder to wake him up.

"Huh" Kyle said with a sleepy voice.

"What time is it" he said sitting up beside me

"12"

"Why didn't you go to school?"

"I fell asleep"

"Ohh is your dad gonna be ok with you not going to school?"

"Probably not but I'm not gonna tell him" "you feeling any better?"

"A lot better"