Unsuspected Target

Ok this chapter will get heated in more ways then one.
Fair warning.

~CHAPTER 10~

Kaname looked down from his perch to a certain white-headed boy. His eyes drenched in a deep red. Caused by anger, lust, and affection. He stared down at his unsuspecting target ready to pounce at any moment. He felt the hunger and want ripping at his throat, but his mind told him other wise. His emotions conflicted him, wanting him to indulge him self, yet to put restrain... And he just couldn't decide.

Kiryu was just continuing his stroll when a panicking sensation spread throughout his whole body. Lavender eyes quickly overlooked all around, nothing in sight... But he knew something was there. Just what and where was it? Slowly he started to reach for his Bloody rose, his hand lacing around the grip, his finger ghosting over the trigger ready to pull it out when he was suddenly slammed, his body flying into a far-off tree.

Quickly twirling his body he aimed his gun when a beyond pissed Kaname came into view. Panic rising he quickly tossed his gun as far away as he possibly could, knowing full well it was pointless to use against this current opponent.

Pressing his back against the rugged bark, Kiryu positioned himself in a self-defense fighting stance, not parting from the tree he already became well acquainted with. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" He asked, not in the mood of being caught between the man's mood swings.

A low growl escaped the brunet's lips, the man smiling wide. "I tried but for some reason, it wouldn't come. I cant tell if its anger, hunger, or just a mix of both." He truthfully spoke his glare settled on Zero's entire body causing the boy to tremble.

(this isn't good. I have a bad feeling about this.)  Kiryu mentally noted becoming more defensive as the eyes roamed him giving the older pureblood a piercing stare so to keep him at bay. "You need to return to your dorm Kaname. And if you're angry about earlier I'm sorry ok. So go back to your room." he requested, trying to calm the upset male. But it didn't work.

Kaname letting his head sway back and forth approached Zero with a more dominating pose. "No, I came here to teach you manners for THAT incident. But I also came to satisfy my own cravings." A dark smile crossed his face as he looked at the black engraved tattooed, licking his lips before lunging forward.

Zero dodged him, twirling his weight around to kick him in the head, trying to face the man enough to run. But when Kaname saw it, right before he felt the pressure push against his face. He sunk his feet into the ground to steady himself as the impact hit. only moving a little.

Kiryu notice and begun to pull back, trying to escape before it was too late, but before he could Kaname grabbed his foot and raised him in the air, only to slam him onto the floor. Zero letting out a cut-out shout as his lungs collapsed from the pressure, a chunk of wood from below impaling his right arm.

Kaname's eyes shot towards the wound, his hands holding the boy's thighs and spreading them apart as he situated himself between them, pining the teens left arm above his head. Slowly sinking down, he let his tongue slide up the wound on Zeros right. The boy panicked beneath, trying to push Kuran off. The position making it nearly impossible to kick him off and with both arms unusable he's stuck watching Kaname do whatever he pleases. Whatever it was he was here to do...

Kaname laps his tongue on the wound, over, and over again as he slowly slips the piece of wood out of The silver headed boys arm, small grunts leaving the boy as he felt the wood rip out antagonizingly slow. Once the piece was completely out, before blood could gush out of the wound, Kuran encased his lips over it gently sucking till it closes.