Ice Cream and Allison

"Addy can you get my ice cream?" Allison called from my room.

I grabbed her tub of vanilla ice cream and a spoon and ran up to my room.

"Alli, why do you need ice cream? You were the one to turn down your hook up." I said smirking.

"I know but for some reason ice cream helps with hangover."

"Yea sure." I said taking a seat on my couch.

"So tell us about this guy you met yesterday?" Delilah said raising her eyebrows.

I shrugged.

"What's his name for starters..." Ali said.

"I think it was Miles."

"Wait you couldn't mean-"

"Miles Kingley?" Ali exclaimed, cutting off Delilah.

Once again, I shrugged.

"Addy listen this is very important. How did he look? What school does he go to? And...does he have a girlfriend?" Alli said sitting directly in front of me.

Images of him laughing and smirking flashed in my mind. The feeling of his touch returned sending butterflies in my stomach.

Addy snap out of it.

"My mind was fuzzy..." I lied, knowing I was fully aware and remembered every second of it.

"Just try to remember."

"Why?"

"Ads I wouldn't fight her on this one." Delilah called from her magazine.

"Fine. He had brown hair, not dark but not super light. He had hazel eyes and he was taller than me. He is a senior and goes to our school. And well he had a girlfriend. He saw her cheating so he broke up with her."

Alli's face was blank. It was like she couldn't process it. Or it was taking a while to process. She was looking at her hands.

"D what's happening?" I asked waving my hand in front of her face.

"The Miles you just described is the one she was asking about."

"What's so special about him?" I asked. I think that if he was important I would've heard about him by now.

"Ali has liked him since freshman year. Plus I think he is a captain of the basketball team or something." Delilah explained, sounding bored.

"Umm how come I have never heard about him?" I questioned feeling a little hurt. I thought I was the first person Ali would tell these things too.

"First of all he is one of the captains of the football team. And second I talk about him all the time. I basically check him out almost every day. I just never say his name because he is best friend's with Quinn's brother and if she ever found out there's no doubt she would tell her brother and that's embarrassing." Ali rambled. I swear I have never heard her talk so fast.

"How would it be embarrassing?" I asked.

"Quinn tells her brother everything. I mean everything. She would most definitely go in detail of my obsession. Then I would-" she was cut off by the notification sound on my phone. We both peered down. It looked like nothing to me. Ali must've saw something different because she immediately dove for my phone.

"Miles Kingley has requested to follow you...omg Addy!" Ali squealed sounding like a sixth grader finding out the boy she likes likes her back.

I grabbed my phone from her shaking my head.