Menswear {Chapter 1}

*this story is probably going to {intentionally} be quite short (: also, the majority of the videos mentioned will probably not be in chronological order*

~✧✦✧~

"I'm right up your butt!"

I mentally face-palm myself as the words come out of my mouth. That was just stupid.

I carry on playing the games as if nothing happened, mostly because I don't want to see Dan's reaction. I'm actually becoming scared of him now. One day, he's just going to crack and I don't even want to know what will happen.

~✧✦✧~

I turn off the camera and look over at Dan, waiting for him to start shouting at me.

But he doesn't.

He sighs, runs his fingers through his hair and stands up, walking over to the door.

I stand up and run after him, seeing him shut the door to his bedroom behind him. Stupidly, I still care about Dan's wellbeing - whether he hates me or not.

"Hey," I say, knocking on his door, "you alright?"

"I'm fine, Phil. Just go away!" he shouts back.

"I just want t-to make sure you're okay..." I reply.

"Piss off!" I hear him choke out.

"Please, Dan! Just open this door and then I'll go, alright?" I say. I need to know that he's okay; I don't want him to get those thoughts he had when he was younger, again.

"What the fuck do you want?" he shouts, pulling open the door and stepping into the hallway.

I take a moment to look at his appearance; he has red eyes and looks like he's been crying.

"Dan, what's wrong? You know you can talk to me," I smile, sympathetically.

"N-No. I can't!" he shouts, turning away.

"Stop trying so hard to hate me! What did I ever do to you? What did I do wrong, Dan?" I shout, getting frustrated.

"You did nothing wrong..." he mumbles - as though I can't hear him.

I just stand there, unable to think of anything to say. But, he quickly ends the conversation by walking back into his room and closing the door behind him.

I knock on his door again before shouting, "Remember we have that YouTube party tomorrow!"

I sigh when I don't hear a response; of course not.

I look at my watch and see that it's fairly late, so I walk down to my room and start getting into bed.