Lonely Girl's Disguising Power

~ Picture of Shin Ri-On... Based sa attitude niya at sa feeling kong bagay sa kanya... Cute or not??

**
Ri-On's POV

While I am fixing my Eye Glass I heard Hazumi talking to herself from the other room

"Arrrggg... Pano tohhh, may kasama akong idols na Kings of beat tapos magm-mall kami sa Japan?!! Ano toh?! Agaw buhay?? Baka kainin ako nung mga Fans nila pag nakita nila ako!! Wwaaahhh!!" I hear that she is shouting like she has a soundproof room...

I don't really know what is she talking about because I guess she is talking in Philippine langguage

But I think she is Upset, She might be sad because from what I heard 'Idols, Kings Of Beat, Japan and Fans, maybe she is scared that some fans will bash her if they saw her hanging out with the KOB (shortcut for Kings Of Beat)

I walked out of the room to go to Hazumi's Room... I knocked three times until She Opened the door, at first I saw her Annoyed eyes but after she Saw me she saw me she changed her emition and smile..

"H-hey!! you're finished preparing?? Just wait downstairs Oppa... Ill just Fix my hair for a while" Before she close the door I put my hand in the doorknob and said "Can I enter??"

She nodded slowly and she make a way for me to enter her room, I saw a little couch near a big mirror and I seat there while she is blowdrying her hair, there's a akward silence between us an until I decided to speak first..

"I'm not eavesdropping, but I heard you shouting something before I went here in your room... What's the problem huh??" I asked her. I saw her shocked reaction from the mirror maybe she's not aware that her loud voice is heard in every room inside this house..

"Ohmy... baka narinig din ng iba, I-I mean No, that's nothing Oppa, I'm just uhmm-" I raised my pointing finger to silence her before I speak "My room is silent unlike the other's room that is surrounded by Music so maybe I'm the only one who heard what's your shouting, I don't know Philippine Langguage or something like that but I have a Wild Guess that you're worried that our fans might hate you if they saw you, but who says that we will go out with our name Kings of Beat??" I explained... While I am talikng to her, she is looking at the floor and she is like thinking deeply..

"Oppa, you know what?? Your wild guess is right.. You may not know Philippine Langguage but I don't know how'd you get that Guess... You might have that deep and wide
knowledge" she said.. But I think she just wants to get rid of the topic.. Maybe she's Uncomfortable??

"But yeah.. I don't want your fans to hate me just because I am hanging out with you guys... That may cause a big scandal, but from what you said that 'who says that we will go out with our name Kings of Beat??' I think I have a Nice Idea, what if I will disguise all of you??" Oh? I think she's not that uncomfortable, she's not avoiding the topic but she is facing it.. Hazumi is a smart and brave Girl

But of what she said that she will disguise us? I dont think so.. Will it work?? "How can you diguise us??" I asked her...

She walked towards a closet and get something there, then she rushed towards me while holding a little case and a- eye dropper??

"I've searched some facts about you and the other members.. Those facts mostly says that your eyes is a little bit blurry that's why you're always wearing eye glasses, even when you're performing live Performance, you always wear your eye glasses... Some fans will easily recognize you because of it, so I think.. Instead of wearing eye glasses, why don't you try wearing contact lenses??" She said, so.. She searched for fun facts about us? Wow.. I thought she doesn't know anything about KOB...

She holds my chin gently and she bends it up... Arrghh, I can't look directly on her face.. She makes me feel wierd things like a imaginart electric sparks inside my body...