Going back in Japan!

**
Naeomi's POV

Yah! I can't sleep!!

But why?! The KOB member with red hair named Akiro is leaning on my shoulder!

But don't Misunderstood...

It's not sweet!!! He's Heavy!! Freakin' heavy head!!

"Shh... Naeomi-chan stay still... I'm tired..." He's demanding me to stay still?!!

"What do you think?!! I'm also tired!" I shouted in his face,

He wakes up.. his eyes are small so he's just like looking at me while his eyes closed (what? Is that possible?) "I know that you and I have the same or almost the same age but please, shut your mouth and learn the word R.E.S.P.E.C.T"

"I HATE YOU AND THAT DARN RESPECT THAT YOU WANT–" I should shout more insluting things but he hugged me, HE HUGGED ME?!!

"I don't want any scandal, you don't want also so please.. stay still..." He whispered, then he straightened his body...

But after a minute passed, his body slowly bending towards me and fell.. his half body is in the top of my lap...

Well I guess I don't have a choice

**Ri-on's POV

Our Airplane trip is so noisy... Yohan and Ayaka talking together, the two leader birds that are arguing... And then there's me, Hazumi and Sartori that are silently eating foods and playing stuffs

"Let's take a selca with this triangle Kimbab" Sartori Suggests while we're eating a triangle kimbab that he bought in a convenient store and  sneaked inside the Airport

*Click*

Manager-nim is busy in his dreamland so do us, We're also busy in playing around

"I HATE YOU AND THAT DARN RESPECT THAT YOU WANT–" we overheard Naeomi with our hyung, They are just a few seats in the side so we're simply looking at their place

"Omo~ Akiro-oneechan hugged Naeomii??" Hazumi whispers.. isn't it obvious?!

"I also wanna hug someonee~" sartori replied while he's making face...

Lemme handle this... "You wanna hug?" I asked

He pouts while noddingbhis head, so I signed him to walk towards our direction silently and he does...

"Don't tell me, you'll do a skinship in front of me? Oh please... Im not a fan and I'm not interested of what'll happen next!!" Hazumi broke the moment before we land our very sweet Hugs to each other...

"Ri-On, belongs to my heart only, Only mine.." Sartori whispered like a crazy woman in Hazumi's face and hugged me sweetly.. *yuck!**bromance!! No!!**no one will put this in the net!!**curse this Sartori!!*

"Curse this two sweety couple..." Hazumi Whispers away and moved herself in the other side so that Sartori will fit...

Unfortunately Manager-nim Wakes up.. (does he?)

"Comeback here Sartori... You're bestfriend will not go away..." He said between his coughs and snorings and yawn

"I'll take a revenge, I'll hug your bestfriend..." Hazumi teased and then she slowly moved towards me and Hugged me... Closer.. *blush**can't look**Hazumi please.. I can't..*

I saw Sartori Just Rolled his Eyes.. he Hates it and it's real but I'm thankful..

"Sartori just got mad... You can brake the hugs now.. everything's fine" I whispered to Hazumi's ears,