Lonely Girl's other Side

Yohan's POV

Instagram Update:
@littleYohan - ATM~~ with @KirigayaTomohe123 he's So sad??

------------------------------I've tried my best to blur the backround photo and make it black and white so they will not easily recognize that we are in the Mall

I've tried my best to blur the backround photo and make it black and white so they will not easily recognize that we are in the Mall...

We are now eating in a restaurant that Hazumi requested,

"Yah! Yohan, try this dish... This is Called 'Bicol Express' one of the most yummy dishes of Filipino" I put some in my plate and examine it..

It has a white sauce with Lot's of red and Green- chilli?? I dunno what's the english of that thing... (He's refering in the Sile of Bicol Express. Yummy)

I saw Hazumi ate that thing with meat and some sauce in her rice.. Is it yummy?? I tried to eat the whole chilli thing..

"Aww.. Whoaa.. Aaaaaahh!!" Aah! The- the thing is very spicy!! Wwaahhh!

"Here Drink some water" Tomohe Hyung gave me water.. I drank the whole glass of water in just One Gulp!!

"Heyy!! Why'd you ate that thing?!!" Hazumi shouted! But why?? I don't think that Hazumi Felt the same way after she ate the chilli..

"Hazumi... The Chilli, it's spicy!! But why when you ate it, it doesn't looks like that it's spicy?!" Waahh.. I'm gonna cry, it feels like burning in my tounge!!

Tomohe Hyung took that spicy thing with his chopstick and he put it in his plate, he added some rice and meat and he ate it...

"Hmm.. It's yummy but it's spicy!! Woah.." Then he drink his soda

"I love spicy things but I think you're not used to it those things haha!!" She said and she continued eating..

>>Fast Forward

We are now strolling around the mall... and I've remembered what Hazumi told us when we are in the restaurant..

*flashback*

"Hey, do you have any clues of what restaurant is this??" Hazumi asked us..

Well it doesn't seems like a Japanese or Korean restaurant, the foods are very unique foe me but for Hazumi, it's like she knows it...

"This is not a common restaurant in japan... I think??" Tomohe-hyung answered...

"Well.. It's because this is a Filipino Restaurant, I miss Philippines so much.." Hazumi looks very sad.. Maybe she misses Her friends and her B-boyfriend?!!