Where this started.

"COLBY WHY, WHAT ABOUT ALEX, SHE WILL NEED A FATHER!"

"Please Kiarra, quit using that, I have to go, I will love you and Alex forever."

Colby then walks out of the house shutting the door on his then 3 month pregnant girlfriend Kiarra.

COLBYS POV

I don't want to leave her but she deserves better than me I'm just a fuck up. I have to leave her I'm not the right one for her and Alexandria.
I hope she will grow to understand that I have to do this for her.

"COLBY WHY, WHAT ABOUT ALEX, SHE WILL NEED A FATHER!"

The truth is I know she will and that's why I am leaving because I am not father material as much as I want to be I just am not.

"Please Kiarra, quit using that,I have to go, I will love you and Alex forever."

As soon as I walked out that door I broke down and called Jon and braised my self for what he was gonna say.

" YOU DID WHAT, LEATI IS GOING TO KILL YOU. YOU KNOW THIS IS WHEN SHE NEEDS YOU MOST. UGH FORGET LEATI IM GOING YO KILL YOU. I am going to her appartment and I swear to god Lopez if she's crying you better hide."

"Will you please just listen to me?"

"Five seconds"

"She deserves so much more. I'm such a fuck up. Alex doesn't need that as a father. Hell Kiarra doesn't need that in a boyfriend."

"Lopez ur a dumbass, you are perfect to her. She loves you more than anything, I mean besides me, I mean look at me I'm irresistable." Jon can be so dumb. " anyway not the point. Get back in their and apologize to her I'm in my car now if you aren't in their when I get there I'm calling her brother!"

I'm not going back in there I have to go now.