Chapter 4

~Vince's Office~

~Jon's POV~

"I'm sorry Jon there's nothing I can do creative doesnt have you guys splitting up for another 2 or 3 years." Vince said "I really want to help Kiarra she is like another daughter to me but i really like the shield story line, with the subtle disagreements. But you guys cant split up yet im sorry but around here there are gonna be many times that you will have to work with people you dont like and this situation is just that there is no other option. I can tell Colby to keep it professional. But she will also have to remain a couple on screen with Colby." I could tell he really wants to help but can't. 

"Thanks for the help though Vince i understand your hands are tied at this point and i can guarantee you Kiarra will keep it professional." I say.

~Talking to Kiarra~

"Kiwi i talked to Vince and he said that we aren't able to split up the shield for 2 or 3 years. But he did say that he would talk to Colby to keep it professional at work, and that you guys will remain a couple onscreen. Which means no one can know ya'll broke it off." I say sympathetically. 

"Oh okay. I mean I guess I kinda of figured that I wouldn't be able to get  out of it. I mean it is just business, right? Moxy? You got the script? For Raw?"

"Yeah Kiwi I have it are you sure you wanna see it?"

"Please Jon can I see it I have to hav it memorized anyway. No matter how bad it is i have to do it anyway. OK, so you all meet me back stage before your match and do the usual Pump you guys up tell you go this dadadada  I hug you and Joe and Then i hug and kiss Colby and tell him i love him. Not to hard i guess."she says looking at me and away from the script.

"Keep reading." i say 

Kiarra frowns reading the script then she screams "WHAT!!!!! NO I AM NOT DOING THAT!!!"

"where you at"

 "oh nowhere just the part where it says i have a heated pg makeout session with colby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh there." i say laughing

"Jon its not funny. I mean its bad enough I have to see him but now I have to kiss and make out  with the man that left me and my girls." she started crying again. 

"SHH, baby its okay. Im here." i say hugging her and rubbing her shoulders. 

I then hear someone knock on Kiarra's hotel room door. I get up and and look through the peep hole to see who it is. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD HE BE HERE!! "Kiarra please go into the bathroom and wait till I say its okay to come out. Okay, sweetie?"

"Okay, but why?"

"please just go"

I wait till i hear the bathroom door  close, to open the door, and when i do open the door i throw the first punch. COLBY!

"Why in the hell would you even come here Lopez?" i say calming down after we brawled for a bit.

"I want to talk to Kiarra."

Then we hear 
"Then Talk! Why the hell would you leave me and the kids?"

"I thought you were better off without me- and did you just say kids?"

"Yes I am having twins and if it werent for Jon and Joe I would be alone now watch this." she says then she looks at me then at Colby as if to tell me to get him out. "I have a bodyguard here Jon Get him out" she says

"Gladly"

I took him out.

"I told you to stay in the bathroom. Kia you are 3 1/2 months you are just starting your second trimester of pregnancy this is basically the most important part of the pregnancy. this is where the baby starts developing everything stress is bad okay your body and the babies are working very hard. By the way did the doc tell you what gender the other baby is?"I ask

(Kia is another nickname that every one calls her)

"Yea i am having girl and a.........BOY."

I ran to her hugged her and picked her up and spun her around. "So is it Aiden Jay then and Alexandria Rose?"

"YUP."