Chapter 5

Im so sorry that this update has taken me so long. I have had a MAJOR writers block. once again im so so sorry.

~Kiarra P.O.V~

I am supposed to do a Segment on SmackDown tonight about my pregnancy and how I plan on staying fit during and after the pregnancy. So I am now getting ready to go to the arena with Joe I miss having brother-sister time. Since we have been on the road he is never in the same place with me until now since I'm pregnant Vince is letting him and Jon have the exact same schedule as me.

As we arrive at the arena I look around I haven't been on the road due to being pregnant but I want to start again. Tonight it is in my hometown of Pensacola, Florida so I am going to talk to Stephanie about traveling again but only on the road. I AM NOT FLYING WHILE I'M PREGNANT. 

As I arrive near her office I have Jon with me Joe went to go talk to the tech guys about something I dont know what though I was to nervous to pay attention. 

"Kia are you listening to me at all?" Jon asked while i was staring off into space while looking at his face.

"What? Oh yeah....no." I say.

"Whats wrong BabyGirl?" Jon asks me. "I'm just nervous about going back on screen again. I haven't been on screen in 3 1/2 months. I'm scared Mox. Plus the fact that I have to act all lovey dovey to Colby what am i going to do?"

"You'll be okay Kiwi. Plus it's all fake baby-girl. You'll be fine."

"You know what you're right it is fake. But I just wish i could punch him."

"I know. Um....just in case you forgot we still have to share a locker room with Colby."

"Gee thanks Mox, thats just what i wanted to remember."

"Hey! I'm just trying to make it so that you dont walk in and freak the fuck out on him too bad." 

"Let's just go change!"

"Hey! Guys wait up!" We hear from behind us. Oh great just who i wanted to talk to the bitch Summer Rae. 

"What do you want wanna be barbie?" i say clearly not in the mood

"OH come on i just wanted to see what my best friend is up to."

"BEST FRIEND!?!?!?!?!?! You kinda ruined that when you slammed a steel chair into my back during the wwe womens tag team championship match at summerslam!!!!!!" i say getting pissed off

"C'mon Ki let's go get ready for our segment."

Authors Note:

I am so so so so so sorry for the LONG wait i have been so distracted and busy lately and i have been drawing a blank at where i wanted this chapter to go! I also apologize that this is so short but the next few chapters will make up for it and im sorry if this makes no sense i am writing this at 3:31 am .