NO! I Cant Handle it!

Jon's  Pov

I called Kiarra on my way to her house she didn't answer so I called again. I must have called 50 times before she finally answered. 

"Hello?" she said crying. Damn it! Lopez you're so stupid. 

"Hey baby girl how are you? Col- he called and let me know what he did. I'm on my way to your house now okay please try and calm down hun its not good for Lexi. Do you want me to call Leati?"

"I'm okay considering the situation, I don't know why I screw everything up. He was perfect. I'm such a screw up. Jon please call Leati I need all of you right now.  I am trying to stay calm for Alex, but I have to just worry how is she ever gonna have a partial normal life if she has a dad that wants nothing  to do with her and yet she knows he works with her mom,  speaking of which shes never gonna have a normal life because she'll be on the road with me homeschooling her when I barely can handle my schedule. Man, I need someone. Seth please come back home." She barely breathed saying that. " Jon please hurry have Joe being JoJo please."

"Okie sweetie I'm just a few blocks away, I love you baby girl." Man if only she knew how much. "Ill call and see if shes there. Okay?"

"Okay thank you Jon. I love you too."

Leati's Pov

I was sitting on the couch playing uno with Jojo when Jon's ringtone went off on my phone. I picked up the call. 

"Hey, Jon what's up bro?"

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!"

"Kill who, Jon whats going on?"

"Shes freaking pregnant and he left her what kind of douche bag does that kind of stuff?"

"You better not be talking about Seth. IF HE FREAKING HURT KIARRA I'LL- Well i have little ears around so i cant say what ill do!"

"Oh he did and I talked to her she is a mess I'm almost to her house right now. She wants you to come and bring Jojo"

" im on my way" i hung up the phone "Jojo sweetie get Ready we are gonna go see aunt KiKi" 

"Yay, wait is she okay, is Alex okay?"

"I really don't know sweetie. But I do know that Uncle Two Toned wont be there and dont say his name around KiKi okay?  She also is gonna need a really big Jo hug but remember about Alex."

"Okay, Ready?"

"Yes, baby I am."

~At Kiarra's House~

Jon Pov

I got to Kiarra's house just in time she had a razor and she had trashed the place- Joe is not going to be happy-she hadn't had a chance to take it to her skin luckily I had a spare key.  I got in there just in time. 

I ran right over to her grabbed the razor and ran to the bathroom and flushed it. Then ran right back to her and cradled her in my arms for about 10 minutes. I slowly pulled her back. I looked at her and said "sweetie you deserve so much better. Alex deserves better. Hun he don't deserve you. He just made the worst mistake of his life. Please do not give him that leverage of you cutting." 

and of course at that very moment Joe walks in and he heard it all but before he could say anything she ran to him and gave him a big bear hug maybe a little too tight because she pulled back in pain. Then she saw Jojo. "Come here baby girl." she says. "oh how I've missed you. Are you staying out of trouble?" "yes I am" says Jojo smiling. 

"Joe can i talk to you on the porch a second?" I asked him. 

"Sure Mox. Let's go."

~On the Porch~

"What all did you hear of that?"

"What I needed to. I cant yell at her though the poor girl has been through enough"

All of a sudden we hear Jojo scream. We run in the house to find Kiarra passed out on the floor.

"Jojo what happened baby?" Joe asks.

We were talking about going to a movie tomorrow and she just passed out i don't know what happened. Daddy is she going to be okay?"

"JON call 911, I hope so baby, i hope so."

"Already on it" Jon responds