I N T E R L U D E

"Aino, I fucking swear that she and I doesn't have any relationship at all! Aino please listen to me!"

"Then what the hell are you two?! Fuck buddies?! I don't care! I'm too tired to listen to your bullshits! Leave! Leave now! Leave me alone!" I screamed and pushed Ace outside of my dormitory room. I pushed him so hard that he fell to the ground, butt first. "Don't ever come near me again! Don't you even think of showing up again!" I shouted at him for the last time of the day before slamming the door in his face.

It's the second time I cried this hard. The first time was when Ash cheated on me for his ex. This time, I caught Ace in bed, naked, with another girl. And worst, the girl is not some any ordinary girl. She was my ex bestfriend.

I walked back to my bedroom and cover my face with a pillow. I'm so tired being cheated on. I'm so tired of everything.

I know it's already 21:30 and I'm here inside my room, crying non stop. I cried 'till around 23:11 then stopped when I saw a message from a random stranger.

[Hey, Miss! I need you to answer this question. I'm a classmate of yours btw. Joshua is the name.]

[Okay. What's the question?]

[1. What is the first name of the guy on fresh prince of bell air?
2. What is the letter after T?
3. What is the opposite of stop?
4. Three strikes and you're?
5. To find the area of a rectangle use length times?
6. Do Re __ Fa Sol La Ti Do]

[Will
U
Go
Out
Width
Mi]

[Of course I will! :)]

[...]

[Hahahaha, Joshua is the name. Hi Miss! I'm your 11:11!]

[But it's 23:11]

[Your 23:11 then. ;)]

For the very first time on that day, I laughed.

.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys! Author speaking. So this is my first story publish I hope you guys like it! If there is any grammatical error please inform me immediately. And also, pickup line not mine. Credits to Pinterest and DumpaDay.com for the 'Will U Go Out Width Mi' pickup line.

So yeah. I hope you'll like it. Please support me. Vote and comments! Thank you very much. -strawberryashe 🍧