C H A P T E R - III

<< Aino's POV >>

I arrived around 6:30 pm because instead of running again, I took a cab but luck is not on my side so yeah. Traffic. Instead of finding a worried Ryuu in front of the the dorm room, I found a fangirling Ryuu by the coach. Phew, glad she's not freaking out.

"Whatcha watchin'? " I asked her as I sat down beside her. She didn't reply. Instead she lend me the headphones she has been using. It's like she's telling me to 'go watch it yourself deym it's awesome'

I put on the headphones and watch the video she have been watching. Oh my gosh, I forgot that EXO got a comeback tonight! So Ryuu must have been murdering the reply button, hmm. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Ryuu is a kpop fan like me. This morning, maybe she was just out of herself that's why she acts like that.. Probably. Anyway...

After watching both trailers for three times, I take off the headphones but put it back in less than a second after hearing a very loud shriek from Ryuu. "OHMYGOSH, THEY'RE SO HOT IN THIS COMEBACK OHMYGOSH I'M DYING OHMYGOSH!! AI AI, CALL THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!! I BET THE MV IS SOOOO----ASDFGHJKL" I cover Ryuu's loud mouth because I'm afraid the neighbors might bang the doors and complain that we're too noisy. Yes, the students that are in this dorm are all pretty serious and the type to get mad easily. To be honest, I think Ryuu and I are the only one making this dorm lively. But anyway, now is not the time to discuss that.

"Ryuu, I know you're releasing the fangirl feels, don't think I don't want to, it's just that.. " "zxcvbnm?" "YOU SQUEAL TOO LOUD FOR PETE'S SAKE!! GAWD, RYUU, I'VE DISTURBED THE NEIGHBORS FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT DON'T ADD TROUBLES GAWD!! "

Ryuu pointed at my hand then make a sign language that she'll shut up. I then remove my hand from her mouth. "Gosh Aino. Don't do that again.. I can't breath. Anyway highway, how's the walk to the park?"

"It's okay. I just sat there and relax. Nothing more. " I replied then went to the kitchen to get juice from the refrigerator.

"Ayieeee you sure? Did this Joshua guy messaged you again?" she asked. I can't tell if she is just happy because of EXO comeback tonight or she's plotting something fishy.

"Yeah. He did messaged. But we only talk for a while."

She is grinning like a crazy maniac right now and I don't know whether to be creeped out or just shake it off.

"I'm gonna take a rest. I'll start attending class tomorrow. " "Sure sureeeee. I'll go to my bedroom too. Call me if you need anything."

I just waved the back of my hand then went inside my bedroom. I lie down on my bed and took out my phone to see any new messages. Oh, there's one from Joshua.

[Don't forget to take your dinner.]

[Thanks. You too.]

I'm seriously wondering how did this Joshua guy found me. Then suddenly, a bunch of questions popped in my head. Such as 'Who is he actually?' 'How did he found me?' 'Is he the guy who bumped into me this afternoon?'

[Hey Josh. Mind if I ask you something?]

[Sure Miss.]

[Where are you this afternoon?]

[Wow. Your suddenly interested in me. But Okay. I'll tell you. I skipped class today. I went to a park nearby. I even left my handkerchief there.]

Ohmygosh.. He's really the guy I meet this afternoon...
.
.
.
.
.

Afternoon fellas! Sorry short update. Been busy lately. Any EXO L reading this? Monster and Lucky One reference haha

-Strawberryashe 🍧