C H A P T E R - II

<< Ryuu's POV >>

"Ohmygoshi, that Joshua guy is sooooo sweet!" I said to Aino as she wiped her tears after telling me what happened two days ago. "Ai Ai, I really hate that guy for what he did to you. But I can't help but laugh when you said you said you go back to his unit just to picked up your cap. Like dang seriously? Hahaha---" "Shut up or I'll never treat you again."

I instantly shut up then sit in the corner. Aino is really really scary if she's mad. Her phone then suddenly beeped and I went to her side to see what notification she got.

Random Stranger : 2 new messages

"Why did you named him random stranger? He gave you his name." I asked. "Because he's a random stranger?" she replied. Aino looked at me as if she's asking 'should I open this?' then I nod my head trice like a kid.

[Hi Miss!]

[Have a good morning ahead, beautiful lady~! Adios ;)]

"Ohmygoshi, ohmygoshi h-he's sooooo asdfghjkl!! Can I date him? Hehe " I asked her in a joking manner and she just glared at me. "I'll shut up already.." I whispered to myself.

I looked at Aino then I can see her typing something. Maybe she's replying the Joshua guy. She then put her phone at her bed then said "I'm gonna take a shower. I'm going out." Then she went inside the bathroom that is connected with her bedroom.

I let out a sad sigh as soon as she gets inside. This is the second time Aino is sooooo wrecked. Like dang. I miss the old Aino. The one who always prank people. I suddenly get a crazy idea then I throw her cell phone a glance. It's worth a try.

<< Aino's POV >>

I just finished took a shower and when I returned to my bedroom, I found Ryuu gone. Instead there's a note on top of my cellphone.

"Ai Ai, I know you're not attending class again today so go to the park I'm recommending you. Don't worry, I put the address on the phone. Stay safe! The security guard are not around so make your escape! I love you gurl -Ryuuxx "

Wow. That's Ryuu for you I guess..

I put on a black and white striped hoodie then put on my mask. I got tons of mask. So I didn't bother to pick up the mask that I left at Ace's unit. I put on the cap I wore two days ago. I put on a high cut converse then make my escape.

I arrived at the park in 30 mins. I must say, it's pretty nice. It's relaxing. I sit on a nearby bench and see a new message from 'Joshua'.

[Hey. Mind for a chat? You seem in a bad mood from your reply earlier.]

[Don't worry. I'm not a bad guy.]

[Please don't reply me 'I'm busy' again. =3=]

[Lmao hahaha]

[God, you laughed. Haha.]

[What's wrong with laughing?]

[Nothing. You're prettier when you're laughing.]

[Do I know you?]