waterbed

june 13 2015, 10:56pm

calum;

red. white. blue. purple. i saw all different kinds of light flashing before me. i attempted to walk properly to the bar, but i kept fumbling. i can't find my friends, i think they left me. i'll never know.

"two martinis please" i said to the bartender. my phone is buzzing like crazy, arielle shouldn't worry, i'm fine.

"hey, daddy" a female voice said. i turned around to see a curvy, blonde, in the tightest tiny red dress. she sat beside me, and i chugged down two martinis the fastest way i could.

she lead me to the dance floor. i think her name was ashley or miley—whatever.

my phone kept on buzzing. i picked up my phone to see 5 missed calls from arielle. i accepted one call, and was greeted with a mix of angry and worried statements from arielle.

"baby, please come home now"
"noooooo ari"
"baby, please, i'm worried"
"i don't care"
"excuse me, hood?"
"i don't love you, arielle"
"baby, please, just come home. i know it's just the alcohol speaking"
"you were just a good shag" then i dropped the call. seconds later, ashley asks, "who's that, daddy?"
"no one, babe. some girl who's obsessed with me."

everything is blurry now.

all i remember seeing was arielle's face 5ft away from me and leaving as soon as she saw me dancing with ashley.