good intentions

june 14 2015, 4:32

calum;

the boys called me again to get some drinks later in our favorite bar. i refused, because i did something wrong to arielle. i want to visit her today and spend time with her. i never meant to tell her i didn't love her, or maybe i did. she made me feel confused. i don't know if it were love, or the feeling of thinking i'm inlove. yet deep inside, i truly know i love arielle...why am i confused? still wishing alcohol was the reason. i feel so stupid. i wish i didn't get too drunk that night. i wish i didn't go out so arielle didn't have to worry, and we'd be fine until now.

i took a shower, put on some clothes, and headed to arielle's apartment.

the ambiance felt different. it wasn't loud, but rather quiet. maybe arielle was out with her friends. that's new, she told me she hated parties. it was also a mystery that arielle left her dook unlocked.

"arielle?" no response
"arielle, are you home?" no response

i walked in further to her bedroom,

but nothing prepared me for what i saw.

arielle's body was on the floor. she is pooled in her own blood.

i tried to shake her, while calling 911 for help. "baby it's going to be okay" i assured her. "i'm gonna take you to the hospital anytime sooner, please wait."
"baby don't give up on me please"
"5 more minutes, please be okay. i'm so sorry."

10 minutes later; hospital

"mr. hood?" i heard someone say, i stood up, and collected everything i had left inside me—which was hard because i have nothing left inside me, i was numb.

"i'm sorry mr. hood. she's gone. we almost had her, but she refused it."

and by then, my life went downhill.

i lost arielle.