double trouble

rule no. 15

trouble is inevitable, idiocy is not admirable

"How's your stomache?" I asked to luke through my phone. apparently, this guy's laying on a hospital bed since he ate a lot of alimaong.

Now he's suffering

1. LBM

2. Allergy. Yup. This rockstar is allergic to crabs and never even bothered to tell us about it. He just eats whatever we give him.

I am now in south supermarket hoping to find luke's favorite brand of cup noodles since he told me he is starving and that's the only food his stomache will accept... There! Found it. Nissin cup noodles.

For some odd reason, he stated that he really like the taste of it though i dont't think it is delicious enough compare to a japanese cup noodles. I am not being racist.

What's next? Ahh... Coffee. Pack of coffee. The most annoying part of buying groceries. Why the heck wouldn't the supermarket owners consider making shelves for products that would also benefit the people with short height?

Most of the time, i have to reach some damned product placed at the top shelf and failing to do it.

As i almost reach the pack of coffee, about six of it fell right onto my face. My luck. I only picked 3 of it and didn't even bother about the others.

I actually kicked it further, the staff would take care about it anyways.

I decided not to go to the cashier yet and look for some cute porcelain items.

Usually, whenever i go through finding fragile things my inner clumsiness kicks in. And there it happened everyone!

a porcelain owl caught my eye and as i get it, i didn't notice that my basket was in a position of bumping glass items and that a glass fell and is now on the floor, shattered.

Putang ina

What more is that the supervisor saw what happened and started to say that i must pay that broken item.

God i am broke and i have to pay for some broken shit that cause 7 pesos. It should've been a jeepney fare.

Since the janitor isn't around yet, i put into my considerations that i shall start to clean the shattered glass before another person trip to it.

But then a remaining glass part cut my finger a bit.

And my phone rang.

-

South supermarket- name of  a known supermarket chain(is it a thing? Supermarket chain? Haha) in luzon

Nissin cup noodles- a famous brand of cup noodles in the philippines

Does anyone here enjoy this book? A picture of yummy turon above :)