Chapter 1

Ryoma
Im at the tennis courts right now. I was having a break while Eiji-senpai with Oishi-senpai is playing with Kadio and Inui-senpai. The score is now 2-0 Eijia-Oishi is winning.

"Uhmm Ryoma I-I bought you a d-drink" Sakuna said while handing me a Grape ponta.
I murured a thanks and drink the ponta. I was zoning out when i saw a butterfly that landed on top of my cap. I smiled and remember the memories.

"Ryoma! Your so slow. Join me here!" She said while tapping the sit in our tree house.
"Jeez wait up girl." I said climbing the last step if the ladder
"So i heard your going to Japan to study"
"Uhm yea.. So how about us?" I ask concerned
"What are you talking about? Of course i will be loyal to you. I promise once i finish my 5th consecutive win at the US U-17 female division win i will be flying to japan." She said reassuring me.
"Promise?"
"Promise"

Meanwhile
"Hey look at Ryoma!"eiji shouted
They stared at Ryoma because he was smiling while thinking of something.

Back to ryoma's pov
"Ryoma? Ryoma?" I snap out of my thoughts as momo senpai talked to me. "Hmm" i said with a smile
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ECHIZEN?!" Momo senpai shouted. I quickly remove my smile and return to my normal expression.
"Hmm" said inui senpai while writing something at his note book

"Alright every one that should be it for today! Remember we still have morning training tomorrow, tezuka anymore message?" Coach ask our captain

"We have arrange a friendly match with hyoitei. Including the chosen non regulars. We will have a tournament for the non regulars this week. Remember dont let your guard down! Dismissed!"

I quickly change into my school uniform and walked home. As i step inside our house i saw that it was still 4:30 pm. Looks like we were dismissed early.

"Ryoma your home. Im still cooking here so you can go to you father at the temple"mother said

"Hnnn.." I change y clothes into my sporting attire and get 2 rackets and a tube of tennis balls. I went to the temple and saw father reading his dirty magazine.

"Mada mada dane.." I said cockily.
"Oh ryoma? Want to challenge me?"
"Hmm." I toss him the other racket and went to the service line.

After the game

"Game set 6-4.. Looks like i win.. Again" father said standing proudly
"Mada mada dane kiddo" he added

"Kasu.. I will win someday" i said.
"Clean yourself up. We will have dinner." I got up and went straight to the bathroom.

After dinner

"Hey brat someones gonna talk to you"
Father said while handing me his phone

"Hello?"
"Hello, Ryoma.. I miss you.."
=======================
478