Divergent//Imagine choosing your faction

Y/T =Your Title e.g Miss, Mrs, Master, Mr ect
F/F =Favorite Faction
Y/N =Your first name
S/N =Your surname

"Y/N S/N." A man with an odd accent said aloud. You walked past your grim parents, who were holding back their tears. They knew. Were you really going to leave your faction? Your Family?
You walked towards the center, the five bowls in front of you. Standing there, you had a huge choice to make.
Divergent. You were Divergent. Where should you go?
You saw Beatrice choose Dauntless, your best friend now gone.
Could you really follow in her footsteps, take the plunge of near death.
You shook your head as you pondered over what to do.
"Y/T S/N, please hurry." The man said again, this time louder.
You shut your eyes, picking up the stainless steel blade. You cut your palm, drawing a thin line of red blood. Keeping it clenched, you put it over your original faction. The blood was just about to rip when you swiftly moved your palm over to F/F.
Gasps filled the air as it fell into the bowl.
"F/F." The man announced as you went to sit with your new faction.
After the ceremony, you were walking out with your new faction. You turned around slightly, seeing your parents.

Your mother was in tears, crying your name whilst your father couldn't look at you.
He just stared at the wall.