The 100// Murphy Oneshot

Gloria stood among the crowd, her eyes watching Murphy with such intensity; true passion. He had never took the time to glance her way. She believed he hadn't noticed her. She was, after all, nothing special. Much like the others, she wore tattered clothing layered under a leather jacket. Curiosity fueled her mind as she zoned in and out of concentration: How had someone of such beauty landed himself down here? Octavia sniggered beside her, and caused Bellamy to glance in her direction. 

"What's funny?" Gloria hissed, making Octavia laugh even more. 
She smirked. "You're drooling." Gloria immediately brought her hand to her mouth; she was. Her face flushed bright red and the thought, and she returned back to face the front. 

There was 3 people arguing; Murphy, Bellamy and Clarke. 
"I suggest we ditch the wristbands." Murphy suggested, his voice like velvet. Scowling, Clark threw her hands angrily to her sides and her hands clenched into fists. 
"You don't understand. Those wristbands are the only things that are going to keep us alive." 
"And why's that, princess?" Bellamy smirked. 
"Without them, everyone on the ark will think we're dead. They'll think the ground isn't survivable."
"And how does that affect us? We don't want them coming down here. I don't know about you, but I think it's our turn to do what we want."
Murphy said. "I didn't get locked up to be a guinea pig in their little experiment."
Bellamy growled, anger fueling his adrenaline. "I think it's out turn to be in charge. Or don't you like that idea?" Clarke 
Rolling her eyes, she shouted. "Do you think we care who's in charge? Do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? Because they won't if they think we're dying."

Without thinking, Gloria spoke her mind. She rose her voice, speaking out among the deadly silence which had settled. "I'm sure we can handle ourselves." Murphy looked surprised, looking at her. Gloria gulped, finally getting noticed by her crush. His murky eyes looked her up and down, a feeling of satisfaction settling on his face. Clarke was fuming, before announcing for everyone to hear. "There isn't just family up there, you idiot. There are our doctors, our farmers, our engineers. The people we need to survive." Clarke spoke louder, so everyone could hear, "Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!"
"Bullshit!" Gloria screeched. "Why should we trust you?" She felt everyone's eyes on her, including Murphy's, but she didn't care. She never trusted Clarke. With that, Gloria ignored Clarke's remarks and stormed off. 

Everyone was still gathered in a huddle, listening to the ongoing battle between Bellamy and Clarke. Gloria's feet slammed against the metal floor of the drop ship as she stalked inside, out of the sight of the others. She didn't want to let the other's see her cry, or show any emotion for that matter. She sniffed, perching herself on a chair. Gloria heard quiet footsteps from behind her. 
"I'm fine O. Clarke just pisses m-" She felt a large hand on the small of her back, rubbing in soothing circles. She turned around, not to be faced with Octavia. But with Murphy. He sadly smiled, his hand still moving. Her cheeks burned, she was sure this was all a dream. 
"Don't worry. She annoys the shit outta me too." He chuckled, causing Gloria's heart to melt. 
"I don't know how you could stand by and watch her take over. For all we know she could be planning to kill us!" 
"Well I don't know about that." His smile was intoxicating, his scent a mixture of dirt and nature. Gloria couldn't help herself; he was her kryptonite. She felt weak at his presence, his words her music. Gloria lent forward, just a few millimeters away from Murphy. His smile dropped into a smirk, a passionate look crossing his eyes. He breached the last for millimeters, lightly pressing his lips to hers. Magic. Fireworks exploded inside, and his hand moved up to hold her head. His lips were soft, cushioning her chapped ones. When they finally broke apart, Gloria feeling reluctant about doing so, Murphy spoke up. 
"How you feeling?" 
Gloria's mind was full of words to describe her feelings: Amazing, Fantastic, Brilliant, In Love. 
She smiled a small grin. "Good. I'm feeling good."

_______

Written by LostInTheWoods1
With Help from @_stilestmr as I don't watch the show :)