Comic#7 Babysitting

"Oh right", Natalie said. "Yeah so I got three options", Victoria said while grabbing three sticky notes. " Okay number one: donating all our clothes for money"." No way I got some pretty cool pants yesterday and I'm not giving them away", Natalie said while waiting for the next option." Okay fine then option number 2: garage sale, we can sell all the junk in the garage", she said while looking out the window and into the garage. Natalie thought it was a great idea but then remembered that all the "junk" in the garage is all of dad's precious antiques. "I love the idea but I don't think dad will like it when he see's all the antiques being taken away", she stated. "Yeah your right", Victoria said grabbing the last sticky note. "Fine but I think that this one is a keeper", she started clearing her voice while saying it, "why don't we babysit!" Victoria looked so exited but Natalie was dough ting  this idea. Being with kids wasn't the best way Natalie could see spending her time with but by the look on her sisters face and also by reviewing the other choices she finally said, "Fine". "Yes", Victoria yelled so loud that their mom came in with a laundry basket. "What are you girls up to", she asked while she dropped off some clothes. "Oh nothing mom", Victoria said while folding some of her clothes that were warm and clean. "Okay then but please don't make a lot of noise", she said almost tripping and then Natalie noticed something. Their mom left and then Natalie said, "Hey have you noticed that mom has been a little fat these days". "I don't know but right now we have bigger problems", Victoria said while putting away her clothes. Natalie took out her sisters computer and started creating a poster for their new business. Then she printed them out and while Victoria started passing them out and stapling them to post she began to create a web page. Two days passed until a phone call came  and both girls went to the living room running. Natalie thanks to soccer got there first and answered  the phone, "Hi, yes that's us, uh yup, that soon well okay see you tonight then bye". "What happened", asked Victoria waiting to receive the good news. "Well we have our first client, she'll be here tonight at 8 'cause she has a date or something". "Great but now we have a new problem, we don't have any baby stuff or experience", Victoria said. "Problem solved, mom has a bunch o baby stuff in the garage", Natalie said while heading towards the kitchen but stopped when she heard the big noise. "Mom" they both yelled. When they found her in the kitchen she was on the floor with spaghetti all over her. "Mom are you okay", said Victoria while they both helped her up. "I'm okay girls but I've been having headaches all the time so your dad is going to take me to the doctor but before we left I wanted to leave you girls lunch. "It's okay mom we'll get some pizza or something", Natalie said while getting the mop. "Thanks girls for helping", mom said while climbing up the stairs like a big ball of spaghetti. Natalie began to laugh after so loudly that Victoria cover her mouth with her hand. "instead of laughing we should clean up the mess", Victoria rolled her eyes and started to mop the floor. Once they finished they ordered pizza from their favorite pizza place and then while waiting for the pizza they set up the house baby proof. "Okay I think the house is ready", Victoria said while wiping off sweat. "Yeah, antiques safely stored check, corners that might hurt the baby check, diapers, crib, changing station, baby toys, and TV shows check", Natalie said while receiving the pizza and paying the man. "Thanks", she said then slammed the door on him. They ate half of the pizza and left the rest for mom and dad and the baby. Ding Dong. Natalie put the last finishing touches and Victoria rushed to open the door. "Hi i'm Victoria and I along with my sis will be your babysitters", Victoria said with a huge smile. "Great well this is Jeff and he will want to go to sleep at around 8:30", Emilia, the mom, said while handing the stroller to Nat. "Bye", she said and left really fast. Victoria closed the door and then let Jeff out of the stroller. He was soooooooo cute! He had blond hair and blue eyes. Natalie and Victoria fell in love immediately. He started to crawl and picked up a toy. He was calm but 10 minutes later things got out of control. He broke all the toys and made a mess all around the house. Both girls chased him all around the house. Natalie cough him and put him in the old crib. That was a huge mistake. Jeff immediately started crying so loud that the neighbors dogs started to bark and haul. Victoria reached for the pacifier and shoved it in his tiny mouth. The phone rang and then after talking to dad for a few minutes, Nat came in the room. "Turns out that mom and dad are going to stay at the hospital tonight", she said. "Oh I hope they are all right", Vic responded. "Yeah their fine". The doorbell rang after like forever. Nat counted the money and put it in her piggy bank and Vic handed Jeff to Emilia. "I hope he wasn't much trouble", she said. "Not a thing", answered Victoria with a fake smile. They left and Nat and Vic sat down in the living room. "Well at least we got 20 bucks each", Nat said while getting her piggy bank. She opend it and had a huge shock no long after Vic got the same shock. "The baby stole my money", they both said. Not long after both fell asleep on the couch and were woken up by their mom and dad. It was Saturday morning and they were so tired. "Girls we have some news", their dad said. "We stayed at the hospital because your mom needed to do some test". "Yes and we figured out that we are going to have a BABY! Both girls almost fainted. "Oh brother", they said. :)