Comic#1:Crushes

Natalie and Victoria were walking through the hallway when Victoria saw the love of her life. Natalie though it was disgusting but new where this was going to end. It was a football player but he was already hanging out with a cheerleader. A few days passed when Vic got home so exited because Josh had invited him to the dance. Natalie had no plan of going but with her 6th grade twin having these types of feeling's she was forced to go. The night of the dance one of them was so exited and the other was just going along with it. "Beep, Beep" The girls saw that they needed a ride so they got their neighbor Phil to do it. As soon as they got their Natalie let Victoria go and find him but she got a huge surprise. Sheila the cheerleader that he was talking to before was with him. She couldn't believe her eyes and went strait to find Natalie but she wasn't there! She ran home which was 3 miles away and found Natalie watching a movie. "What are you doing here I thought you were at the dance with Josh?", said Natalie. "He cheated on me", she screamed out crying. "Wow calm down your mascara is already showing". "Maybe it just wasn't meant to be you should just move on and lets get some ice-cream to calm you down" said Natalie just because she wanted ice-cream. "I guess we can go", Vic said sniffing, "okay let's go". After ordering their chocolate and Napolitano ice cream they sat down on a bench and Natalie said,"please promise your over boys". "I promise", she said and as that happened some other cute boy passed by. "oh no", Natalie said. "oh yes", answered Victoria, "i'll be right back" :):)