Summer Camp part: 2

"Good morning sis", said Vic as she saw Natalie getting up. "Hey Vic I forgot to tell you mom called yesterday and said that the baby is going to be a boy!" "Wow really that's great", answered Vic as she finished making her bed and started to put on her shoes and braiding her hair. "I'll see you later Nat I'm gonna go eat breakfast and then go to the lake with Ian". "Cool Vic see ya later". "Bye", they both said and then Nat hit the showers. Once she finished getting ready she skipped breakfast and went for a hike, but her mosquito repellent fell out of her bag and, when a swarm of mosquitoes came she got a lot of mosquito bites. "Ouch", she said as she walked back to her cabin and layed on her bed for the rest of the day until Vic came to freshen up before lunch. Her mouth opened when she saw all the red spots on her sisters back. "Wow what happened to you". "Oh nothing just that I lost my mosquito repellent and then a bunch of mosquitoes decide to stop and give me a visit", she said sarcastically. "Oh well you still want to come to lunch with me?" "Yeah sure I haven't eaten anything but a couple of leaves I ran into while I was trying to escape from those monstrous creatures", she said getting up and leaving. At lunch they ran into Ian and Charlie."Oh ha hi Cha Cha Cha Charlie", Nat said with her crush voice. "Hey Nat what happened". "Oh mosquitoes that's all",she said while eating her burger. "Hey guys so Charlie and I are gonna go zip lining, wanna come?", Ian asked. "Sure, you in Nat", Vic asked. Nat looked at Ian then a Vic and didn't feel sure but looked at Charlie and said, "Sure why not". "Great see you guys after lunch", Charlie said and then continued eating. Finally they all finished and headed towards the zip lining area. "Okay Charlie and I will go first so we can catch you when you get there", said Ian. "Okay", Victoria answered. Natalie just stared at the high rope and wondered how long was it. "Uh hey Ian how long is that zip line". "Uh I think its like a mile or so", he said. "Yeah its last 90 seconds its so cool that it even go's over the camp and the lake". He chuckled a little nervously and then took a deep breath, "OK it's just a zip line it won't hurt you Natalie".  "Hey Vic is she talking to herself", asked Ian. "Yeah she does that", Vic responded and then pulled Nat over to the harness and helmet section. While they were all putting on their harnesses and helmets the counselors explained the rules and what you have to do. Ian and Charlie obviously went first, then Nat and everyone else except Vic. "OMG that thing is like super tall". "Don't worry", said one of the counselor as she hooked her up to the wall, "it's fun and simple, you'll be great". She nodded and stepped on to the rocks. Her whole body was trembling but she focused while doing what she always did......talk to herself. "Okay Vic it's a really big huge ginormous scary wall that is really ...", but she stopped because thanks to her "pep talk" she got to the top. She climbed on the base and then send the rope down. Victoria tried to not look down and then finally came her turn. "Hi there I'm Marlene". "Hi I'm Vic". "Okay Vic ya ready". "Uh yeah". "So sit here while I hook you down and when I say go you get up and when your ready you just walk of okay?" "Okay", responded Vic as she nerviosly sat down. While she waited she thought of maybe how cool the ride would be. Then she saw her three friends, Natalie on the bottom cheering her on, and Charlie and Ian waiting for her on the end. She relaxed and heard the word "go". She stood up and walked slowly 'till she ran out of floor. She felt the rush. Wind in her hair, and her feet hanging. She had her eye's closed then opened them and felt joy everywhere. "Whooooooooohooooo yeah whooooooo". She felt like she was flying. Vic began to see Ian and Charlie with a counselor. They started to wave and she waved back while she laughed. After she go unhooked they all walked to meet Nat and then went to get a smoothie."Did you see me go upside down ", said Nat. "Yeah and Ian screamed like a girl", said Charlie. He laughed. "Hey did not". Vic and Nat laughed along. "Yeah right", Nat laughed. "Well I thought the Zip line was great but we should head towards archery then ropes and then we should go to paintball right before cabin rec". Everyone stopped laughing as Vic finished her massive list. "What". "Well it's just that your pretty organised for camp", Charlie said while drinking his smoothie. "Well sooorry", Vic said and laughed. Soon after they left and did exactly Vic's plan. Archery was fun but what they all wanted to do was ropes. Natalie was on the tires. Charlie was on swinging on the rope, but Ian was helping Vic on the tightrope. "Ian you can do the rope behind me ya know". "I know but I don't want you to fall".She giggled. "Thanks". ----- "I'm almost there and whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa". And then it happened she fell into his arm and time stopped. He caught her in his arms and they were face to face. They looked like the were going to kiss and...... "Vic", yelled a voice, "you okay". But they stopped, and saw them. Their mouths dropped. "You okay Vic", asked Ian. Victoria didn't know how to react. "Yeah uh thanks". He slowly let her down and then they starred at each other. It was 5:30 and time for dinner. They missed paintball but that didn't matter right now. The dinner bell rang. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Then she ran off and the only ones left were Ian, Natalie and Charlie all with their mouths open. By the time they got to the dinner hall Vic was already waiting in line and they joined in. Ian for some reason saw Vic differently. She smelled like french vanilla and looked flawless. After dinner each went to their cabin for the rest of the day. Nat closed the door and thankfully no one else was there. "What the heck was that back at the ropes". "Uh I don't know it was the moment I am like so confused and well I don't know". "Well you should know by the end of the camp cause we have a week 'n' a half". "Well for the rest of the day please lets not talk about it". "Okay whatever but I'm going to shower so see you later". "Okay". She left and Vic sat on her bed. "What do I do". "Oh well I'm just going to call it a night". "I hope this is all cleared up by the end of this camp". "What a life, what a life". :):):):):)