Their Fates

"Do you think things will work out between us if our fates as Twin Star Exorcists were to come true?"

Huh? Why is she asking that? Could it be...

Rokuro was in his own little planet of thoughts until Benio gave him a poke in the shoulder.

Rokuro stared at her bright green eyes.

"I can't answer that... right now..."

"Hmm? Why not?"

She got closer to Rokuro. Rokuro got flustered and nervous.

" Umm... I have my reasons... y'know? So does your toe still hurt?"

He looked down, avoiding her confused gaze.

He changed the subject... Alright Rokuro...

"Yes, I think it's alright. Rokuro..."

Benio got closer to him, slowly and carefully so she wouldn't damage her toe.

Rokuro was still looking down but he noticed she was getting closer thanks to her scent growing powerful.

"Hey, Rokuro... since you won't answer my question, I will for you. Well if you were to ask me."

This grabbed Rokuro's attention. He still wouldn't look up. Instead he looked at her hands.

"What is your answer then?"

"Alright. I'll tell you if you cuddle with me like you're suppose to. Remember?"

Rokuro finally got the courage to look at her. When he did, he went directly to her eyes. This startled Benio. They just kept staring at each other.

Rokuro finally nodded and embraced her. While he was getting comfortable and getting into a position, he made sure not to hurt her toe.

They ended up having Benio in Rokuro's arm while she was resting on his chest. Theh were both sitting up. Theh were both also blushimg madly.

"Are you happy?"

"You don't even know Rokuro. Hey, Rokuro, you're surprisingly warm. That's good to know for your future lover."

"Am I? Well thanks for telling me!"

Ah, so he noticed what am doing huh? Good work but you have to do more than that.

"What about me? Am I warm? Am I what a girl should feel like?"

"Ahaha nope! You're quite the opposite. The reason why I have no problem doing this with you is because you don't even feel like a woman!"

Of course Rokuro was lying. She felt better than what Rokuro imagined a girl would feel when getting embraced. He cursed at himself. Her skin was soft as the soft side of a blanket made out of cotton. Her scent had filled his brain with a scenery of spring. Cherry blossoms blooming and floating away. That's how badly Benio affected Rokuro.

THUMP!

"Awe, is that so? Well that's very sad. Poor future husband of mine."

Lucky him, honestly. Wait.. aren't we suppose... to be together when we grow up... No of course not. Why would she choose me?

"So Rokuro, what should I do? What do you want me to improve?"

"Why are you asking me? Oh right 'cause I'm a man. Well honestly every man has different tastes-"

He was cut off by an angry Benio.

" You are my poor future husband, you idiot!"

Ah so that's how she thinks of me. Her poor future husband. I'm happy then. Yes that's right. I'm Benio's poor future husband.

"Rokuro, did you just believe that? I was just playing around. After all, you wouldn't want me to be your future wife, right?"

"No, of course not!"

Yes, of course I will want you to be my future wife.

~

Well how was that? I did it! I updated! You guys happy? Anyways thanks for reading! Please keep on with the book!