What is happening!

What am I feeling right now! I am always upset or mad now a days, I even now get anger at the littlest of things. I feel like I need to get back to the nether and like now. I should be happy right now at all times because it is like the old days. I have back both of my brother in arms but Aphmau is having Aaron's child.
I feel like no one cares about me right now. I feel like I am all alone.
"You know your not."said a voice that i had heard before.
I should know it by now too because I hear it all the time in my head. It's always telling me to go back to the nether because that is where I belong.
"You know you want to come back to were you was reborn. You know that a least care about you."
No I don't and you guys never ever cared about me!"I yelled.
I could feel the anger rising inside of me as I grew hotter and hotter.
I ran down a hill to a pond and splashed some of the cool water on my face. I didn't look at my reflection either because I knew what I would see.........A TERRIBLE HORRIBLE MONSTER THAT ONLY CARED FOR ITSELF!
I was supposed to be a loyal guard to my lord Aphmua but here I was deep into the forest running away from her like a true monster.
If it wouldn't have been Aaron I might have well had killed her at that very moment.
That's when I was a monster so I had to go as far as a could away from the people I love so I wouldn't hurt them anymore and nothing could change my mind about. So I had thought......

If you guys like it plz comment and follow me cause I will be posting more daily :)