At Peace

Laurence POV

      I ran over to Garroth and held him in my arms. He was still breathing but his wound was pretty bad.
          "Garroth please don't leave me. I don't know what I would do without you."
           I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't lose him I just couldn't.
               "Laurence? Is that really you and Garr- GARROTH LAURENCE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!" Aph yelled, I could see the tears brimming her eyes.
             She ran over to us and healed Garroth. His wound got smaller until it disappeared.
            We waited and waited but Garroth wouldn't open his eyes. I started to shake him bit all he did was move a little to the side.
              "Come on Laurence it's getting late let's set up a camp."
               "Ok Aph just give me a sec."
           "Ok Laurence take your time." And with that said she left.

Garroth's POV

            I wake up in a bright white room and a Guy that looks like me is staring at me.
           "W-who are you?" I ask.
         "Good your awake. I am Esmaud one of the divine warriors. I am here to give you advice. You have gone through many challenges in your life but the real challenge is yet to come. Just keep your love ones close for my sake."
                  "W-why for you, what do you mean the real challenge has yet to come I don't understand!"
                   "You will soon..."
             And with that everything turned black. I couldn't see talk but I could feel and hear.
              I felt something warm holding me. Then I heard a voice I always love to hear.
             "Garroth please wake up. If you can hear me do something anything."
                I held his hand and snuggled up against him. I felt safe like I was finally at peace.