Garroth!?!

Garroth is bold
Laurence slinted

                I was running as fast as I could when I heard a scream. It sounded like Aphmua. I went towards the area I heard the scream come from
                   I need to get back Garroth needs me. Almost there.

                I saw Aphmua laying on the ground with someone standing over her. It was...

                 I'm back. Where is Garroth? Maybe at the village hmmm. "Laurence!"

                 I have to save her he is going to kill her. I ran in front of her and felt pain in my cheast..

                  "In the forest help."
Aphmua, I need to hurry.

                    "Ahhhh." I screamed I'm pain. I felt myself getting weaker but I stood up and grabbed my soward.

                    "Ahhh!" That's Garroth. No,no,no I can't be to late can I?

                  "You think you can defeat me but you can't."
            "Aaron please I don't want to hurt you." I was getting weaker by the second I need help.
                 "Well if he can't maybe I can. Stay away from Garroth and Aphmua."

          I found them! I hear Garroth and Aaron talking. I know Garroth is weak so I stepped in.
            "Ha right."  With out me knowing I turned into my shadow Knight form and charged at him but stopped. "What?"

            Laurence needs me. I have too do something. I threw my soward at Aaron aiming for his head. It hit him in the tight spot too. He got knocked out and turned back. The last thing I saw was Laurence running to me with tears brimming his eyes.
              Be brave my love I thought before everything went black.

             "GARROTH NO STAY WITH ME!" I ran over to him crying. He can't be gone right....

       Ohh a cliffhanger!