• Tattoo •

01. Tattoo

    Stella laid on her left side, in the bed. The sun shinning through the window, along with the sound of birds chirping. Her alarm still going off but she didn't notice.

   Stella was out of it. Her fingers running along the bedspread, that had her long hair on top of it. Her alarm stopped, so one stopped it.

    But Stella was still in deep thought, she didn't even know what was happening around her. Stella felt a tap on her shoulder, she body turned towards the person but her gaze still stayed on the bedspread.

   Someone began to shake her, making Stella whip her head towards the unknown person so quick that, Stella herself was surprised she didn't snap her neck in the process. Allison. The unknown person in her room was Allison.

"Your alarm has been going off for 20 minutes now." Allison stated. Stella rolled onto her back to look up at Allison. After Allison's short speech she walked right out of Stella's room.

Stella stayed in her position, she was expecting to being experiencing some type of feeling by now, the only problem was. She wasn't.

•••

"You girls ready?" Chris asked. His eyes locking on two teenage girls in front of him, but he was mostly keeping his gaze on Allison.

"Yep." Allison replied, not meeting her dads gaze.

"You know, you both can wait till tomorrow if you wanted. I know the first day can be tough." Uncle chris said. But the way he said it made it sound like there was more to the story, than the first day of school being hard.

"I'm alright." Allison said, still not meeting her dads gaze. Chris looked over at me for an explanation, Stella shrugged.

"We're fine," Stella started speaking before looking over at Allison whose face held a look that said help me, "It would be a lot easier to get it over with the first day today than tomorrow." Stella added on. While speaking slowly turning my head away from Allison, and to her dad gaze. Allison nodded along with what Stella was saying.

"Yeah?" Chris asked, Allison. Not believing that Allison, was okay with seeing her ex- werewolf boyfriend.

"Yeah." Allison replied, Stella started in between the two. Stella was starting to feel irrelevant to the conversation, before Chris decided to speak up.

"Or you could wait a week if that would make things easier." Uncle Chris argued. Stella eyes widened and devilish smile appeared on her face, but was quickly covered with a cough. Stella brought her face down to her elbow and faked sneezed.

"W-Week, ha you know. I think uh-I'm starting to uh-down with a sneeze. I think it would be best if I sat this week of school out!" Stella said. Stella's eyes widened, she faked sneezed hoping that would help her case. It didn't.

Chris and Allison both rolled their eyes at the other Argent. "I promised Lydia that I would drive her since her car was wrecked so we should probably go." Allison replied. Turning face Chris, the phrase made Stella groan.

Allison grabbed Stella's arm and pulled her towards the door. The cousins walked down the hall and stepped into the elevator.

When the door closed Allison winced before saying, "Really. A sneeze. That's the best you could come up with?" Stella crossed her arms offensively.