Prologue

"Aaahh!" Queen Light screamed because of the pain from being in labor. Everyone in every dimension held their breath for news about the baby's birth. The child would be the heir to two kingdoms, Evil and Good, and was to rule all the dimensions. Never before had Good and Evil wed much less have a child together. Queen Light feared that if the baby was a boy then it would join Evil like it's father, King Dark.

   "Come on Your Majesty you can do this!" yelled Nina.

    Nina was helping Queen Light deliver her baby. Nina's long black hair was in a tight ponytail. Her eyes were the color of chocolate. Determination to do anything to make sure the baby lived glowed in her eyes. Nina was wearing a golden sun dress. She was Queen Light's most trusted Lady.

   "I'm trying, but it doesn't seem to want to be born!"

   Surrounding the bed Queen Light is laying in are four Witches, all chanting different spells to help her deliver and keep the baby alive. Two of the Witches were Earth Witches wearing robes the color of gold. Their fiery red hair is in a braid that runs down their backs. They both come from Queen Light's household. Their names are Lilia and Darsi. Lilia has blue eyes that look like the sky while Darsi has light green eyes. Queen Light has eyes as blue as sapphires with blonde hair it looks golden.

   The other two Witches are unknown to Queen Light, but she knows they are from her husband's household. They wear ragged cloaks that conceal all of their face but their mouthes. The color of the cloaks are black, the color of King Dark's household. They too have their white hair in a braid, but one has streaks of black in her hair. From the movement of their lips while they are chanting Queen Light can tell they are Demon witches.

   A wave of pain over takes Queen Light that tears start streaming down her face. A black Panther approaches her. The panther's eyes are the same blue color as hers. "Panthena, my love" croaks Queen Light. Panthena is Queen Light's spirt animal.

     A loud knock on the door makes everybody but the Demon Witches jump, they only smile because they know who is on the other side of the door. The door busts open by a very powerful Evil magic that makes Nina, Lilia and Darsi move closer to Queen Light.

   King Dark stands in the entrance wearing a black shirt and jeans. His jet black hair and pale white skin seems to make his green eyes glow. Sitting on his shoulder is a brown falcon with green eyes, King Dark's spirit animal. His facial expressions looks angry but his eyes show worry.

   Is he worried about me?

    "Is there something wrong with the baby?" he asks.

    No, he's just worried about the baby not Queen Light. She was about to say no but another massive wave of pain makes her stop. She grabs the sheets and screams so loud that everybody in every dimension can hear it. Panthena growls and claws at nothing sensing her mistress's pain. Then the pain is gone and everything turns black. Queen Light is awoken by a rough wet tongue licking her face. She opens her eyes to find Panthena on top of her.

   "Make preparations for a feast and ball to celebrate the birth of my child," says King Dark.

   Panicked, Queen Light sat up, pushing Panthena off of her and looks at her husband. In his arms is a baby with skin that looks like it had has seen the sun for a month. Its hazel hair just starts to sprout from the top of its head. It starts to squirm around and then lays so still it looks dead. Confused and scared Queen Light looks at King Dark to explain.

   "My father is Death, your mother is Life. I was born dead and my heart still doesn't beat, while you were born alive with a fast beating heart. It is our daughter's nature to be alive but also dead."

  Queen Light turns her gaze down to the baby. "Daughter?"

  King Dark smiles, " Yes. Her name is Kennedy."

   Before Queen Light can protest about her name a blinding glow of grey light engulfs the baby, blinding everybody on the room. Panthena growls not understanding the source of the light. Then it is gone. Queen Light stares in amazement at her daughter. "Impossible. She shouldn't be able to turn into her second form yet."

  Laying in King Dark's arms is no longer a baby but instead a little white furred wolf pup. Kennedy's spirit animal.