Chapter 7.

"Why the hell, and how the hell did he get here!" I mentally yelled to myself. A petit girl walked in-between our cars and tapped on our windows telling us to roll them down.

"What are we racing for?" The petite girl in hooker like clothing said. The guy was staring at Dixie intensely, then he winked at her.

"Pink cards?" He said in in the creepiest voice Dixie has ever heard.

"Oh it's on." Dixie said as she revved her engine and gripped her steering wheel. The boy who tried to put Dixie in the Jeep was up to race her, Dixie's stomach started to turn but she knew she had to race the idiot or it'd probably cost her her life and her family.

The girl stood in between our cars and held the flag up high in the air "Are you ready?" She said and she cocked an eye brow.

"Hell yeah I am." Dixie said to herself as she nodded her head, I didn't care to notice if the guy even responded. The petite girl dropped her arms and Dixie and the boy were speeding down the road.

1 Dixie shifted, 2, 3, 4, 5, half way down the track and the boy was in a unimpressive Japanese car and was riding her tail. Dixie was caught up in her thoughts on why he's following her and how she can kick his ass. The guy in the Japanese car kept getting closer and closer to Dixie wanting to push her off the track but before he could Dixie's front tire crossed the finish line. Dominic was waiting for Dixie off to the sidelines by the finish line, Dixie climbed out her window shaking her hands in victory and then she approached the boy.

"Where's that pink slip?" She sneered as She held out her hand. Dixie glared at the boy waiting for one wrong move from him. He brought his hands behind his back and it scared Dixie enough to the point where she punched him in the face thinking he was reaching for a gun. The guy fell to his knees and Dominic ran over to Dixie.

"What the hell was that for?" The boy yelled as he gripped his face. He put his hand behind his back and Dixie formed a knuckle and the boy flinched "I'm grabbing my damn slip!" He yelled as he shook his pink slip in her face. Dominic glared at the boy and the Dixie confused on why she hit him.

"How do you expect me to trust you when you tried kidnapping me and attempted to force me in that jeep?! I don't think I'm supposed to trust people who try to kidnap me?" She yelled furiously at the boy as Dominic walked right between them.

"Do we have a problem?" Dominic said as he raised his eyebrow.

"No." The boy grumbled still gripping his face.

"Um, yes! This is the kid that tried kidnapping me!" Dixie yelled as she threw her hands up in the air.

"Than we're gonna have a problem," Dominic said as he grabbed the boy by the shoulders "you are coming with me hot shot. Nobody messes with my family." Dominic said as he tightened his grip on the boys shoulders.

______________________________________________________
I AM SO SORRY!!! I have had a crazy chaotic summer and I haven't been able to update a chapter for you guys in a long time. IS IT TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE???

And I am also sorry this is a short chapter, I'm just trying to fill it for my long chapters that I will be writing