Part 9

When Gabby got home from her Granny's she started choosing an outfit for that night. She had no idea what she was going to wear. She wanted to look really pretty and pleasant for her boyfriend but did not want to look too pretty for the bouncer at the nightclub. That would be awkward. She thought of bringing two outfits, but if they were going to the cinema, how was she going to change? She thought about the toilets but she didn't fancy coming in with one outfit on and out with another, that would look very strange. Finally, she settled with black skinny jeans and a pink Hollister top, simple but effective, besides Luke wouldn't  want to dress fancy because he would have just got back from school. She tied her hair into a French plait and put makeup on, it was her first date with her first boyfriend, and she was so nervous yet so excited.

"Why do you look so pretty?" beamed Victoria, Gabby laughed. Her little sister was adorable. As flopped down on the sofa next to Gabby.

"I don't think I look that pretty! l I'm going out with Luke today," said Gabby. Victoria grinned and her face lit up, her little sister was so beautiful.

"Ooh when? Where are you going? Are you going to kiss?" asked Victoria. She wasn't being annoying but she was just generally interested.

"Um I don't know! I do hope so though, I think we are going to his house and then the cinema," said Gabby. Victoria looked amazed.

"Wow, I wish I had a boyfriend!" said Victoria. She actually looked sad and Gabby shook her head and hugged her.

"Nah you really don't want one, there not that great, and anyway you're only seven," said Gabby.

"Seven nearly eight!"exclaimed Victoria, who looked offended.

"Ok seven nearly eight!" said Gabby.

"Angie has a boyfriend!" said Victoria. Angie was Victoria's teddy, her favourite, Sophie got it for her when she was three.

"Really, Are they going to get married?" asked Gabby. Her little sister loved it when anybody played along with her. She nodded and smiled with enthusiasm.

"Yes I think they are getting married today!" exclaimed Victoria.

"Oh well I think it's our job to give them a lovely wedding! Do you agree?" asked Gabby. They went up to Victoria's room and got the teddies dressed up in their little wedding outfits. She went downstairs and set the 'wedding' up with her other teddies, Gabby selected Victoria's Cinderella dress that matched her sisters eyes and then joined her in the garden.

"Ok right you get changed into you special dress and I will arrange the refreshments," said Gabby.

"Angie says she wants a British wedding so get British food please!" exclaimed Victoria.

"Ok then!" said Gabby laughing at her little sister, she went into the kitchen and put the kettle on and put mini Victoria sandwiches on a china plate. Both Victoria's favourites, she loved playing with her sister, she felt like it was a distraction from the real world. It also cheered her up. She sat outside with Victoria and set everything up and lined all the teddy's up behind the 'bride' and 'groom'.

"Where is the red carpet?" asked Victoria. She meant the isle but it was still funny.

"Um here," said Gabby moving her hand in an invisible line. Just as they were about to marry them, Victoria suddenly gasped.

"Oh no, we need confetti and a photographer!" exclaimed Victoria. Gabby smiled and she offered to be one but apparently wedding organisers weren't allowed to take photos and she told Gabby to go and get Colin, although she knew what the answer be.