Chapter 3

Mia POV

"Good morning Mr Ray. I'm Mia Hemsworth, the new personal assistance of Mr. Colton. This is the document that need your signature," I said without making any necessary eye contact.

"Good morning Ms.Hemworth. I'm Ashton Ray and I have heard from Jeremy," He said standing up to shake my hands

He pause at first

" And you look familiar. By any chance, have we met before?" he said before sitting down but still staring at me.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Ray but I have never met you before until this moment," I stare into his captivating blue eyes with a straight face.

"I guess you just look like someone I know. Tell Jeremy that I might drop by his office later to talk more about something important. " He said handing me back the document

"Alright Mr. Ray. I will let Mr. Colton know. Have a nice day." Before I turn around Ashton pull my arm. His leg is sure long that he can so quickly stand behind of me.

"Are you sure we never met before? You have the sparkle green eyes that look very familiar and different," he look me in the eyes.

I shift my arm away awkwardly, "I think you mistaken me for someone else. Or maybe it's your pick up line. I'll be leaving now. Thank you Mr.Ray." I bow and quickly walk to the door.

Sparkle green eyes? He remember ?

It was definitely him. The guy that I slept with. Hope he wouldn't recognise me as he is kind of a womanizer and definitely slept with a lot of woman and I'm just part of all the woman. 

>>>

After dropping by Starbucks to get my drink to clear off my thoughts and  head to my office to start my work.

Before I head to my lunch with Jenna(She did kind of bribe me to go to lunch everyday with her and since she is the first ever friend I make here, I'll just go along with her) 

"Ms. Hemsworth, Please come into my office now," that's Mr.Colton voice from the telephone

"Yes Mr. Colton you were asking for me?" I open the door slightly and pop my head in.

"Yes, Please come in and sit beside Ashton,"

Ashton? Ashton Ray? Why do I have to see him again. I follow what his order and sit beside Ashton. We both just nod as I sit down.

"Ash, It's her. I think she is suitable for the job,"

"I'm sorry but may I know what is it?" i feel left out.

"Ash I'll leave you to tell her. I'll be going to HR department to check on something."

After the door close..

"umm..hi.." Ashton said awkwardly.

"Yes Mr. Ray what you want to tell me?" I try to shift myself to face him

He look at his hands for a few second then look me in the eyes.

"I need you to be my wife,"

"WHAT?" I blurt out.

"It's not what you think but just be my contract fiancé for a year then we'll break it off."

I paused to let myself think

"Why do you need a fiancé ?"

"My father threaten me if I didn't get a fiancé this year,  he would sold off the company. He think I'm gay and would not give him a heir. The company that I have so work hard in order to take over."