Chapter 1

I'm not really good in English so if there's any grammar mistake, I'm sorry. From the author. :D

Chapter 1

Mia's POV

I must work hard there.I said to myself after boarding the plane. Flying from Seattle to New York City, I finally leave everything behind here. I'll leave my memories of my family, friends and him here and start a new life in New York.

Ever since Colton's industry accepted my CV for the job personal assistance for the acting-CEO and want me to be there by next week, I have already packed my bags and buy my ticket on that day itself after reading their email. I couldn't wait to get out of here.

I told my landlord lady that I'm going to move to New York, she told me If I come back again, she would be gladly rent it to me again. I hugged her goodbye. I would probably never come back to here again.

Taking out my ipod nano and my earphone to listen to some music so the person sitting next to me won't even budge to talk to me. What's the use of talking to me when we won't even see each other again after arriving in New York or forever?

Since Colton's industry collaborate with Apple so every employee that work under Colton's industry will entitle one iphone. So I turn off my iPhone 4 and put in my bag where I will never find. No one want to find me anyway , no point of using it.

Flying from Seattle to New York takes about 5hr and 20 min so I decided to use this time to sleep. When I arrive in New York, it would be 12.30pm so I can sleep now and do some touring around the city later.

After arriving at JFK airport, I show the taxi driver the address to my new apartment. Since I'm not from around here, Colton's industry gladly pay half of my apartment fee even though my pay is really great. 

After reaching my destination, I pay the taxi driver and I went up to my floor and went to apartment number 45. I gawking at the view of the apartment. It's 2x bigger than the one back at Seattle. It has two bedroom, two toilets, one is outside and one is in the master bedroom , kitchen connected with the living room and balcony. It's enough for myself.

At the living room, there's a rose gold iPhone 6S+ and a letter telling me what time and where I need to go to my first day of work.

I decided to watch TV to kill time. (Yes , there is a  TV in the living room). I keep changing the channel until one movie that caught my eye. The movie is about a girl who went to do all the things she really want so she would not die of regrets. 

After the movie, it motivates me to do something new so I decided to go the club alone tonight and have a one night stand with any stranger that I met at the club. I have been to the club once with my 'so call' friends. I decided to just lose my virginity with anyone(I know I'm stupid but whatever) since I never want to be attach to anyone and I won't get married anyway. Might as well do something fun during my 20s.

I decided to stay in since I'm going out later.

Around 6, I started shower and do a simple make up. I change into a white dress that reach until half of my thigh. I match my dress with the only 2inch black pumps I have.

 I'm already quite tall, so I don't need a very high pump. I grab a clutch and put my new phone, money and lipstick inside.

I call a cab and went to Pacha club that I google search and already book a ticket in order to skip the lines. Tonight is a big day for a virgin like me.

............

Ashton POV

After working since this whole month, I really want to do some fun things tonight

"You've a text message"

Jeremy: Pacha club tonight. On?

Ashton: just what I need

After replying Jeremy, I went home and get changed. I drive my black 2014 Porshe 911 Turbo S that I got myself during my birthday. After I arrive, I straight pass the line as I'm a VVIP here and walk to the VVIP room where Jeremy, Nick and some Jeremy friends who I don't know.

"Here you are Ashton, grab some drinks" Jeremy hand me some shots.

After 2 shots I went down to the dance floor and also to get some chicks back home to remove all my stress.

On the way down, there this girl that caught my eye. She is wearing some cute , sexy dress but I could see she seemed to feel out of place and is sitting at the bar drinking some girly drink. I decided to try to get this cute and hot girl back.

"Hey baby, are you alone?"

She looks startled for a few seconds and stare at me with her sparkle green eyes.

"Hello there." Without even smiling to me. Interesting girl.

"What's your name?" I ask and look at what she's drinking.

"It's none of your consent," She said. wow 

"I'm Ashton" I was hoping she would tell me her name and recognize my name since I'm the eligible bachelor and soon to be CEO of Ray's Company but she didn't. I guess she's not from here or she doesn't read gossip.

Seeing that she won't tell me anything..

"Let me buy you a drink," I said as I told the bartender to get some drinks for both of us.

"So are you alone or you come with your friends?"

"Alone." She said without even looking at me. She's just staring at her drink, expressionless.

"You cannot answer me in a longer sentence?" This  girl is getting interesting.

"No." then she drink in one go.

I raised my eyebrows. This girl is very interesting. Unlike other girls who is trying to seek my attention, she is there looking bored and uninterested even when a hot greek man like me is in front of her.

We both silently keep drinking without talking to each other.

One drink followed by another and another. After 6 or 7 cups, She ask me to dance with her. Who would decline an offer if a girl ask you. especially a hot one.

Mia took my hand and and bring me to the dance floor. The dance floor is packed with people so we're both so close to each other that I can feel her breath. I didn't know what impulse me but I kiss her. Mia was shock at first but her lips moving against me. It feels good. 

"What is your name, babe?" I said after we break apart from the kiss. 

"Mia" 

Tonight I'm finally going to get laid after one month and I'll brought her to my apartment at my guest room where I frequently have one night stand