Chapter 8

Mia's POV

I woke up with swollen eyes.  I don't have to get up and see myself in the mirror but I know it since my eyes is painful. 

I didn't know how I end up on the bed but I guess it must be Ashton who pick me up from the bathroom. 

I groan and use my hand to touch the nightstand beside the bed to find my phone to see what time is it. 

11.45am 

I decided to sleep in and wake up at 12. 

But it didn't happen because 

"Wake up sleepy head. It's 4pm already"

And it was Ashton who wake me up. 

Why is he home early?

I stretch my body and open my eyes to see a just-off-work Ashton sitting beside the bed looking at me. 

"Your eyes isn't that bad anymore. Go wash up and come downstairs to eat your super late breakfast and lunch," 

I just follow and do what Ashton say since I'm still tired despite sleeping for so long. 

"Mia," 

 I just continue eating and act like I wasn't paying attention even though there's nothing need my attention except my dinner and Ashton. 

"Are you upset because my ex-girlfriend may be back anytime soon?" 

Silence 

"Just say something Mia," 

He run his fingers through his hair indicating he is frustrated. 

"I...." 

Before Ashton even say anything, his phone rings. 

I take this opportunity to go up to one of the guest room and taking my favourite pillow from our room. I don't want to talk to him at all. 

>>>

"Mia?" 

I heard Ashton voice outside calling for me while opening the door to the room upstairs.

He must be looking for me. 

"Mia? Oh there you are. Why are you in this room? come back to our room" Ashton ask as he stand beside the bed. 

"I'm going to sleep in this guest room tonight. Don't stop me."I didn't even open my eyes to see him

"Alright then," and he left 

What? Did he just left? He didn't ask anymore question?

That's weird.

Before I even do anything, Ashton open the door again but this time wearing his pyjamas and his pillow. 

"I'll be sleeping here then," 

I knew it. He wouldn't get off so easily.

"No," 

"If you want me to leave u alone then tell me what's wrong. Why did you cry?" and he lie down beside me on the bed.

I know he wouldn't leave me alone until I tell him what's wrong so I turn my face to stare at Ashton. 

Trying to look closely at his face.

He actually have long eyelash with high nose. His eyebrow is looking good. I can't help but to touch him along his jaw. He is hot.

"I love you Ashton. I can't help but to fall for you," I utter 

I paused. 

Did I just say that out loud? I hope I didn't until I see Ashton's reaction when he widen his eyes.