chapter 1

first chapter, let me know what you think. this is not edit so there is alot of mistakes. enjoy

Vanessa is played by Amber Rose and the cloths she wore ------>

________________________________________________________________________________

present day....

Vanessa POV

"Wake up mommy."

"wake uo, wake up." my twin four years olds said as they jump up and down on my bed. i groaned pulling the covers over my head. i didn't want to get up. but they only pull it back and open the window. the killer sun light blinding me. "ah" i screamed. the boys only laugh.

"your so lazy mommy." Reinaldo, the eldest by five minutes said shaking his head.

"yeah mommy, very lazy." add Emygdio, also shaking his head. i couldn't laugh at their identical expression. though they maybe identical in looks their personally were like night and day. just he way i wanted. and the best part of it. they didn't come out looking like their  father. a man i hate with a passion and one who will die by my hands some day.

      "mommy." i look over at Reinaldo.

"yes, honey." he sight, "mommy, stop daydreaming." he told me. "you need to come down for break fast or else." he told me. i arch a bow at him. "those were grandpa's word." he smirk.

       "shit!" i jump up, rushing to the bathroom, Reinaldo words laughter following me and Emygdio's "mommy, that's another dollar in the cookie jaw." i smile. i couldn't envision a better morning than waking up to the men of my life. i would have chosen a different man to father them. but i love them so much, that i'm thanking the man for what he did. not only have he given miss two beautiful sons but also open my eyes to the people i called family and the man i called mate. i clench my fist as i take off my night cloths and got into the shower. the cold water beating down on my skin.

            after my mate had reject me and his brother banishing me from the pack i run to as long as my feet could carry me, not shifting. unlike others i had my wolf under control. if i had shift i would have gone back and attack Gabriella and her brother for what they did to me, taking my revenge there but went against it. when my feet couldn't carry me any more i collaspe. when i wake i was in a room, color in purple. my wound treated. a girl about my age with an elderly couple came in. when i sniff the air i knew they were wolves, i was ready to fight if they attacked. i was a fierce warrior. but they said not to fear  them, they weren't going to kill me. as long as i don't pose a threaten.  they only wanted to know why she was on their territory. the old man i learn was the alpha of the MysitcRed  pack, a very fears on pack. one i always wanted to meet one day.i just hope it would have been an happy moment instead.

              i had a fan girl moment for a second before events of what happen flow through my mind. i couldn't tell what i did, i was a shame. but then the girl, their daughter touch me, i felt my nerves calming until images of what happen project into the room, showing all of what happen. i sat shock on the bed looking up at the girl. she was a royal wolf. she was bless with the power of seeing people's past or things and feeling their feelings with one touch and could project it. i sat on the bed not knowing what to do, the scene played like a movie in the treated to the people. they we're crying once it was finish.

           they took me in, but i told them i didn't want to be a part of their pack or anymore packs for the rest of my life. i was going to be a rogue then take my revenge. they begged me not, to stay and live with them, until i was recover. so i agreed. but the end of the week i should be heal. but the healing process took longer than i thought, the wound didn't heal until two months that was the time i learn i was pregnant. i cried and destroy things for a whole week, even tried to kill them. but all the time they would stop me. i was going to give up the babies after birth. but one look at them both i couldn't, no matter what wrong their father did they are innocence. so i kept them. i love them and the whole pack loved them too.

           after a year, the alpha, also know as grandpa became my guardian and made me his heir. because his own daughter Tiffany, didn't want the position. i happily took it. and she became my beta. another year pass and i gave up on my idea of revenge. the past is the past, so i'll just let it go. that's what i'm doing. there were nights i dreamt about him, times were we laugh and kiss each other then made promises but the dreams always end the same way with Alejandro rejecting me.

         shower finish it step outside, toweling off then wrapping it around me. back in the room i laugh, looking at both my pride and joy. on the bed, cloths were lay out, strapless corset dress and heels. a dress that form my body perfectly. " you two wouldn't be trying to set me up with Mr Fella would you?" i tease.

           "no!" they said in union before running out the room and closing the door, i shook my head. Mr Fella, one of the pack teachers. since the boys were so young and have not shift, they are home school. once they have shift and learn to control it they can go to public school. they boys were trying to set us up, hoping we could get together. Mr Fella, Brad-as he wants me to call me, a man in his late thirties, lost his mate almost ten years ago to a rogue attack, die with her was their unborn child. he was one of the first friends be side the family i have now i became close with. over the years we've gotten close to each other. i was just waiting for the time he would ask me on a date and until that they i will temp him. i smile looking in the mirror. i was gorgeous. after i gave birth to the twins i panic when i couldn't lose all the weight, but after three months of exercising and dieting i notice it wasn't baby fat. but my curves becoming more define. i stood five feet eight inch's., my once long curly hair was gone to be left by a boy cut hairstyle dye blond, luscious lips,  d-size breast, board hips more beautiful then Beyonce, an even better ass and legs that never end. i'm freaking HOT mama, and i'm only twenty one.

           my smile stayed until i reach down stairs. it disappear once i saw the looks on everyone's faces. Brad was there, but the look on my family faces couldn't make me give him a smile. "what' wrong?" i asked. they didn't look at me. "what.is.wrong?" i demand, powerful and strong but not in my alpha  voice. my dad hand me a letter . i open and read, almost falling to the ground if Brad hadn't come around an steady me. it was a letter from my old pack. which read;

 Dear Alpha of the MysitcRed ,

                                              I, Daniel Merri, alpha of the CloudGreek pack is asking for your help and assistance. due to an attack from rogues in the pass four months we have lost alot of members and a lot injure. not too long ago, i recrevice a letter notifying me that there will be another attack, our fighters are not Strong or skillful enough and wer're only a few. something familiar had happen to the water-stone pack a year ago, they never listen and they all perish. since were are neighbor, i ask for my pack to join yours, train and when they do attack again we will fight beside each other and win. i await your response.

                                                                                                             sincerely Daniel Merri

 "Nessa?" i heard someone said, but i was far gone, into darkness.

_______________________________________________________________________________

so, what do you think? did you like it? did it confuse you? let me know. like, vote, comment.