Rosies date

Rosie's POV

Today was the day I was going to go out with Austin mahone and might even be his girlfriend.

Yeah right why would he want to be with me???

Taylor and Ed were there touring with Him to. the boys were going and surprisingly Taylor and Harry agreed to be friends.

I put on a casual. Red lace dress with boots (from wet seal) with Harry's airplane necklace. I straightened my hair and got in the limo with the boys.

"I find it odd you guys are going on my date with me".

The boys chuckled and Niall said "we just want to know he's right for you.

"Thanks nialler

15 minutes later

We got out of the limo and made our way to the arena. Once we got inside I was speechless Austin looks amazing in a tux I blushed deeply then Niall poked my side noticing me blushing.

Austin turned around and saw me. He said hello to the boys then pulled me into a hug. I was squealing on the inside no doubt about it.

"Hey where's the- sorry to interrupt Ed said chuckling

ED!!! I screamed hugging him we pulled away and walked to Austin

"Nice to see ya I see you and Austin are getting along he said winking.

Austin blushed and playfully hit ED.

"ROSIE!!! Taylor yelled pulling me into a hug.

TAYLOR!!!

Okay so Harry forgave Taylor for the vmas and stuff and Taylor forgave him so they are friends again.

Taylor and Ed walked over to the boys they both gave everyone a hug even Harry and Taylor.

Austin held my hand a pulled me over to his mahomies.

I met a lot of the them and raustin was already trending on Instagram and twitter.

20 minutes later the concert started Taylor and Ed performed their song together (everything has changed is their new song)

And then Austin was on.

He was amazing he performed say something, what about love, and say your just a friend.

Then he shocked me.

" I would like to ask a beautiful girl named Rosalie styles to come up here please". He said over the microphone

I was confused but I walked on stage. He took my hand and stared into my eyes

"Rosie your amazing. Since I met you your all I can think about. I wrote say your just a friend about you and I Know you probably don't feel the same about me but will you be my girlfriend.

I heard a lot of awws from the crowd and Niall was hysterically laughing. What a strange child.

YES!!! I said. Then he did the unthinkable.

He kissed me on national tv. His lips were soft and perfect the kiss was only about 3 seconds but It was amazing. Then the concert was over. Me and Austin talked for what seems like forever.

then the boys said we had to go.

Me and Austin hugged then said goodbye. I was still shocked from the kiss but so happy. Harry chuckled and said "looks like you had fun! I giggled and nodded.

1 day later Rosie's POV

I woke up from dreaming about yesterday and skipped downstairs to watch tv. I flipped through channels when I stopped and saw me on tv IM ON E NEWS!!!

Yesterday Austin mahone announced at his concert he is dating Rosalie styles, Harry styles younger sister. Twitter has been going viral since then Austin's mahomies are trending raustin there so cute the newscaster gushed.

"Watcha watching?? Harry asked

"Me" I said chuckling. Harry looked confused but then chuckled he saw the news cast

"I wasn't happy about you guys at first but you guys are adorable. He exclaimed beaming.

I smiled big and replied "I'm glad you like raustin cause its gonna be here for a while".

We chuckled

Sorry for the short chapter inbox me guys. I really want to make this story long but I'm thinking about ending it. I don't know yet. If you guys have any idea please inbox me!!!

What do you guys think about

Raustin?

Do you guys want haylor back?

Let me know

Xoxo